RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

I believe there is, at least for me it's sensual/sexual. I was watching some clothing optional beach videos the other day & my wife walked in. we watched together for a while, then she said, there is clearly sexuality to being naked in public.

This post was edited

I cannot predict if I will have an erection in a naked accomodating environment. I am afraid of being judged for that.The naked human body is beautiful. What if my apreciation of the naked body triggers a hardon. It is the normal functioning of my biology. It is is the normal functioning process of my penis going erect.Sex is ok between two people who love each other. I believe two people should have a genuine respect for each other if sex happens.Sex is natural. It is ok for two people to see each other in a sexual way.There is the saying, "love at first sight" when a couple meet for the first time. How does this work when a potential couple meet each other for the very first time in a naturist gathering while they are both naked. Is there a correct way for love at first sight supposed to happen when the two people are naked at that moment? Are they drawn to each other's spirit? Is it ok for two people to look at each other as sexual beings when they first meet?I believe sex is a component of a relationship between two people who love each other.

Every single person on here will have a differing opinion to the question asked.

Yes, there is a sexual side to nudism, no matter how many people try and steer you away from the subject or tell you that there is no such thing. Being naked lets you see the person as a whole, not just the parts that most men find a turn on or what makes them become erect. There will be those that will judge you because of this, but a guy getting erect in a nudist setting is perfectly normal, it's something that you will learn to control in time. You will find that those who are new to being nude will more often than not become erect, which says nothing more than that person is a normal male. The main thing with erections in nudity/naturism is whether that person willfully stands there and entertains himself at the expense of others seeing him do that.

The love at first sight comment, is more about the visual look of someone, you could stand there in awe of someone beautiful in your eyes, and not even realise you have become erect, even if that was not the intention of finding that person attractive. It's perfectly normal and right for people to be sexual beings in a nudist setting, it's just not the done thing to flaunt it in front of others. Being sexually intimate when alone in a nudist setting is perfectly fine and should be encouraged, people do not leave that side of themselves outside the resort or spa when then enter the place.

I will warn you now that some people that comment on here can be rather nasty with their words and two faced about the whole thing. They seem to forget they were once young and had the exact same things to deal with back then as compared to now when they are older.

Your own thoughts are what is important, if you read the words on some of these responses to posts, you will get to know who the decent people are and who the idiots and bigots are as well.

This post was edited

There is always a sexual side of nudism, the issue is we nudists are rather discrete and private side of the lifestyle and don't counter any unrealistic ideas. Deos it matter? If we believe in UFO's---why don't we see them clothed when we consider the ?

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism is being one with Nature. Living in harmony with our planet and apppreciating it's beauty. Whether at home or in a social environment, it is shedding our clothes to feel comfortable in our own skin and, as we all come in various shapes and sizes, knowing and accepting we all are beautiful in our own way. Without judging each other for how we look or who we are. Media's perception of the human form is already more than twisted enough, which often is a source of anxiety for so many of us.

Sure, sexuality is a part of being human, being a creature of our planet, but not of Naturism/Nudism. How difficult can it be to understand this? It should be common sense.

If only more would understand this, separate the two from each other, than there would be less harassment...

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism is being one with Nature. Living in harmony with our planet and apppreciating it's beauty. Whether at home or in a social environment, it is shedding our clothes to feel comfortable in our own skin and, as we all come in various shapes and sizes, knowing and accepting we all are beautiful in our own way. Without judging each other for how we look or who we are. Media's perception of the human form is already more than twisted enough, which often is a source of anxiety for so many of us.Sure, sexuality is a part of being human, being a creature of our planet, but not of Naturism/Nudism. How difficult can it be to understand this? It should be common sense.If only more would understand this, separate the two from each other, than there would be less harassment...

More words of wisdom gentlemen!

Read it, comprehend it ... live it!

;-)

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism is being one with Nature. Living in harmony with our planet and apppreciating it's beauty. Whether at home or in a social environment, it is shedding our clothes to feel comfortable in our own skin and, as we all come in various shapes and sizes, knowing and accepting we all are beautiful in our own way. Without judging each other for how we look or who we are. Media's perception of the human form is already more than twisted enough, which often is a source of anxiety for so many of us.Sure, sexuality is a part of being human, being a creature of our planet, but not of Naturism/Nudism. How difficult can it be to understand this? It should be common sense.If only more would understand this, separate the two from each other, than there would be less harassment...More words of wisdom gentlemen!Read it, comprehend it ... live it!;-)

Looking for a 'Like' button.....

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism is being one with Nature. Living in harmony with our planet and appreciating it's beauty. ...

Interesting concept wolf girl, i agree as my life style and environmental credentials prove and my user name states . Unfortunately I have found little proof that naturists and nature are in fact linked in the majority, any more than it is in the textile world. Naturists might like to be in a 'natural' environment but few have any deeper link with it other than pretty scenery and a quiet location. I find this extremely disappointing as like you for me it is one thing.

Sexuality is the same, for me it something deeper, sensuality- a natural beautiful response to a naked body, this might lead to sexual interaction, but initially it is a deeper link to something instinctive. the sexual side is a permissive thing that requires mutual responses and signals. Many people who ask isn't nudity about sex fail to understand the deeper aspects. just like the connection with the environment it has become detached and formed to suit, this detachment and resulting objectification makes problems as it no longer requires consent (in their mind). Yes a naked body is sexual ( the right one) as it suggests access to normally hidden parts (that visual taboo instantly creates desire) , but naturism should be about sensuality and the beauty of the body and the open appreciation of it. In all it's glory not just another layer of censoring. Many naturists are failing to connect this and become as judgemental as textiles.

When I walk on the beach I touch everything, sand, weed, water creatures and the sun or wind / rain touches me I am sensual. Being naked with others is the same in my mind. sexuality has an agenda an end point, being sensual does not it is in the moment. it just requires an open caring society society where love and mutual respect actually do exist. A love of the environment automatically exists in that world and in t we would not have the problems we have either in trying to stop the exploitation of our plant or our bodies.

This post was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Your post is the most honest post I've read here I agree fully with it and I will add this In recent years as younger couples have ventured into nudism it appears that swingers are taking over the dwindling nudist community I will also add that I see nothing wrong with this trend To each their own

This post was edited

Your post is the most honest post I've read here I agree fully with it and I will add this In recent years as younger couples have ventured into nudism it appears that swingers are taking over the dwindling nudist community I will also add that I see nothing wrong with this trend To each their own

This post was edited

To me, there can be a sexual side to nudism. But there doesn't have to be. As long as people aren't pushing their version of nudism on to others then I say people can express it in the way they prefer.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe