Yoga via skype

Hello all - I am recently new to yoga. Its hard to get to scheduled classes..so was wondering if anyone in this group has taught yoga or instructed yoga sessions on skype or web cam?Would be interested in talking if so.Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Yoga via skype

I think you are far better off doing Yoga in a class setting if at all possible. I can't speak for Wash.D.C., but here in the midwest there are yoga classes starting anywhere from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., so I'd think there would be a class that can fit your schedule at times. If not, then I'd think skype would be a good alternative. Sounds like a business opportunity for you yogis out there!

This post was edited

Hi,
I am in the DC metro area. There are a number of naked yoga classes around here, and of course plenty of textile places as well. Drop me a line if you need more information.

This post was edited

hey ho =D
it sounds realy realy intresting =D
i think i would be test it =)

This post was edited

I have taught via skype several times. Its a bit challenging to get the camera in a place where I can see the student fully and its impossible to be really detailed with alignment, but overall it works out fine and is fun for everyone as long as you keep a bit of a sense of humor. If you have any questions dont hesitate to message me. ~Paul

This post was edited