Massage Student in DC

Hey all! I recently started taking massage classes in DC to become a certified practitioner. Would love to chat with others in the area, or others in the industry about their practice, their techniques and overall thoughts on the industry.Look forward to connecting!Chris

This topic was edited
RE: Massage Student in DC

Hello Chris, great move, we need more MT in the area. I'm just a hobby masseur, been doing other nudists since 71. I will happily chat about massage anytime you wish. Phil

This post was edited

Good morning, Chris...
Certified and Licensed MT here in the Shenandoah Valley in VA. Been in practice now for over 10 years. Looking to connect with other MT's who are also nudists.
Lee

This post was edited

Good morning, Chris...Certified and Licensed MT here in the Shenandoah Valley in VA. Been in practice now for over 10 years. Looking to connect with other MT's who are also nudists.LeeHey there Lee. I would be interested in setting up an exchange. Maybe we can get a group of 4 or so...and do an exchange on a weekend sometime soon? Let me know if you are successful in finding other massage practitioners in the area.

This post was edited