Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Always Nude from the Waist Down for...

I'm always naked from the waist down for video conferencing--working basically naked! As long as the boys are out and "breathing"--I'm naked! :-) And my co-workers never know it!

This topic was edited
RE: Always Nude from the Waist Down for...

You know, I had a video conference recently and thought about doing
that. But when I'm engrossed in the topic I forget what else I should
pay attention to, so I was afraid I would do something like go get some
coffee and flash the group. Phone conference last week, tho, was able
to be nude and very comfortable--and witty with razor sharp
contributions, too! :-)

This post was edited