nudist dating

Has anyone gone on a first or second date naked? I'm not talking about deciding to have sex. I'm talking just about getting to know a fellow nudist with the hope of establishing a relationship. If so, tell us about the experience.

This topic was edited
RE: nudist dating

Hey Guy, I don't understand your last line. Do you want to become a woman?

This post was edited

Hey Guy, I don't understand your last line. Do you want to become a woman?That's the way it looks to me, too. Maybe he is planning a gender reassignment surgery.

This post was edited

i think it was a typo. a funny one at that.

This post was edited

I take picesGuy1961's comment as the woman being a nudist is an absolute requirement for him as a partner.
I can relate to his story somewhat from when I first started dating my ex-girlfriend. In the process of getting to know each other I hadn't yet brought up the nudist topic and I can't remember if we'd even been intimate yet. I must admit I had some trepidation at this subject, what if she thought it was unacceptable to her or she found it morally repulsive? After we'd been dating awhile I mentioned there was a swim I could attend that Saturday night. She must have had good intuition or I was just cagey enough about it that later she said she thought it was a nude swim. I can't remember if it was that particular time or the next month, but she attended the swim with me. It was her first time with social nudity and she took to it like a champ. She not only went completely nude but Clothes Free International was at the swim and she posed for a group photo which ended un on the CFI website. Later she went camping a few times with me at my favorite nudist retreat and enjoyed it immensely. Too bad it didn't work out, I should have hung on to her tooth and nail because finding a mate like that is tough and there's not a day that goes by I don't miss that. So for that reason I think I interpreted picesGuy1961's comment correctly as he would only accept a nudist woman as a prospective mate and I can identify with that statement. Once you have the mate that will enjoy the nudist lifestyle with you that sets the bar higher. I just hope she can still enjoy with her now husband.

This post was edited

The last line refers to any woman which I date must be a nudist, or be willing to become a nudist.....

This post was edited

I agree I want to have a woman that is a nudist or at least willing to try it

This post was edited

My first REAL date with my wife was at a nude beach, but we had been friends for 2 yrs prior to dating and she knew that I was a nudist and she was nude curious so when we decided to start dating HER first date location was going to a nude beach because she wanted to try it before we got serious and was accepting me seeing her nude as a friend as well s a date before we were intimate

This post was edited

About four weeks ago I met a woman through a paid dating site. I was going out of town to a naturist resort that weekend and she wanted to meet so we got together at a bar for a drink after work. We talked about various things until the conversation led to what I was doing that weekend. Instead of getting in a jam I was honest. It was a resort in the middle of nowhere and that it was a naturist resort. She had the surprised look on her face but didn't bolt out the door and was still there when I came back from the bathroom. She had a lot of the usual questions. We talked and met when I came back. I had told her I didn't expect a woman to join me in this but to understand it was who I am and my intent to continue as a naturist. Two weeks later I was heading back to the same resort and she decided she wanted to give it a try. It was a huge success and she loved every minute. We made many new friends and went to a different resort last weekend. We have plans again for the next two weekends before our busy lives take over. Sometimes honesty is the best policy.

This post was edited

Has anyone gone on a first or second date naked? I'm not talking about deciding to have sex. I'm talking just about getting to know a fellow nudist with the hope of establishing a relationship. If so, tell us about the experience.

yes made contact with a nudist on another nudist website and met for a coffee for an hour and then agreed to go back to her place for a nude chillout session and have done it many more times as good friends

This post was edited

I know the feeling. What really gets me is that it's still so taboo. Just why?

This post was edited