RE:nudist dating

Back in June I met a new girl checking out my nudist group at a clothed picnic in a public park. We hit it off and talked for hours, then went to her place to get naked and have sex. We had already discussed our sexual fantasies. You can see her pictures on my profile if I accept you as a friend. A couple days later we decided to drive to some nude hot springs in Colorado for a day. Much of the drive we were naked as it was dark. We spend most of the day naked. Then we drove back. Sadly we didn't have much interest other than sex, so we weren't right for each other. I'm dating someone who only allows bedroom nudity now. Plus, it's cold out now. But I'm happier!

This post was edited

Has anyone gone on a first or second date naked? I'm not talking about deciding to have sex. I'm talking just about getting to know a fellow nudist with the hope of establishing a relationship. If so, tell us about the experience.

If nudists are socializing I go nude.

This post was edited

When I was 26 I met this woman on the net who was a nudist at a local club I wanted to attend. We talked for a while and several weeks later I drove to the resort to meet this woman for the first time. The resort was an all nude, clothing not optional. I just had got finished setting up my tent and gear when I heard a female voice say " oh, hey. You are already naked". Judging by the way she said it the camp ground would have been alright for me staying dressed for a bit and ease my way in. I stayed the night and the 2 of us had a great time. I met with her many more times and at places beyond just the camp ground. That's been almost 20 years and I do miss her. Jessica if you are out there I hope life is great.

This post was edited
RE: nudist dating

My wife and I are kind of new to neighbors naket but we love it won't to meet a couple to chill with naket my wife is 28 I'm 36 hmu

This post was edited

I met a married woman who headed up a local writers group. I started attending the meetings. A couple of years into going, her marriage fell apart . ( I had nothing to do with that). Shortly after that she invited herself to come soak in my hot tub knowing full well the house rule of no swimsuit allowed. She for the first time stripped in a social setting and we soaked. She has since visited nude beaches on her own .

This post was edited