Naked Morning Coffee

Best drink of the day,esp when it's warm enough to enjoy in the sun! But I'm always naked for morning coffee!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Morning Coffee

Hear, hear...the best cup is the first cup.

This post was edited

Naked with cup of coffee is the only way to start the day. I'm not lucky enough to be able to do it outside though.

This post was edited

Why be in a hurry to get dressed, unless you have to. A relaxing POT of coffee, inside or outside, is the only way to wake up. Some like tea, and that's Ok, for them. We've slept naked, so why not wake up and start the day naked??

This post was edited

I'm a big fan

This post was edited

I have often asked myself - when it comes to my personal addiction-index - which one scores higher - coffee or starting the day butt naked ? The combination of the two is of course unbeatable ... Luckily, I am living in the tropics - so I can indulge in my two addictions on the balconyany day of the year...

This post was edited

I tend to have coffee in themorning when I get on the internet and check email and surf the net. Except during the winter time when ti gets really cold, I am pretty much naked at home all of th etime. Coffee is just on of the things I like to do naked.

This post was edited

i like more a chocolate but that nude too.. realy great bro!

This post was edited

I am already celebrating my naked coffee tomorrow morning. We have wonderful weather this holiday weekend. Last year I arranged my back patio so I could use it naked, but it worked because my neighbors to the back (two middle age guys--not partners) were gone all summer. This year they are back, so I've only been out later at night,taking air baths inthe dark. ButCarl and Iwere shooting the breeze at the property line today, and somehow it came up how nice it would be to have a privacy fence. I gentlymentioned that I don't always like to wear much in the back yard, and Carl said "hell, I'd go naked out here if I could." I asked him if he minded if I do, and he said it was fine with him, and it will be fine with his housemate, too.So tomorrow I am back to rolling out of bed and padding to the kitchen andfilling my mug and heading out the patio door, bypassing the closet altogether. Coffee tastes 35% better outdoors, and 60% better naked, and I've decided it's additive. Oh, life is good.

This post was edited

Enjoying another very nice morning nude on the deck with my morning coffee.

This post was edited

Ha, I'm right with ya, Global - which addiction pulls the strongest? I dont' even think about whether or not to be naked at home, so I guess that's the "lost cause."

This post was edited