RE: Naked Morning Coffee

About ready for that second cup coffee. Always better naked and outside on your deck.

This post was edited

About ready for that second cup coffee. Always better naked and outside on your deck.
Doing this never gets old. Ahhhhhhh!

This post was edited

On my third cup out on the front porch. Nice out this morning. Watching the sun come up is a beautiful thing. Here is a recent pic of my morning coffee time.

This post was edited

Doing this never gets old. Ahhhhhhh!

I agree. Am enjoying my front porch rocker and getting a little sun at the same time. Trying to even out my tan.

This post was edited

I always have naked Morning Coffee sadly it is always by myself, good to hear there are other naked morning coffee drinkers.

This post was edited

It is so nice to know that there is a growing global fraternity of men an women who enjoy their morning coffee butt naked - and to think that as the time zones turn there is always - at any given time of my day or night - someone somewhere enjoying his/her first morning cup of coffee naked ...

This post was edited

As much as I enjoy traveling - on short as well as long trips - it involves adjustments to revered routines we may have acquired and made a part of who we are. Such as enjoying the first cup of coffee each day naked in the morning sun on the balcony. Therefore it is always a good feeling to return home to restore the harmony of that daily ritual. That's what I am doing right now ...

This post was edited

Best part of the day, except for 'quite hours' at night, on the porch, with an adult beverage and good book. I really wish that I could walk my dog nude. I'm seriously considering getting myself a kilt, to do just so. I would convey the message without being overt in a 'normal' neighborhood.

This post was edited

Yes - I too am not ashamed to admit (in this PG-13 rated group) that I enjoy consuming adult beverages naked.
Perhaps there is a need for another TN Group ... to keep this one pure ...

This post was edited

Enjoying another very nice morning nude on the deck with my morning coffee.
Enjoying the same. Sinatra playing softly in the background. What a way to start the day!

This post was edited