Nude Beach Protest on Del Ray Beach (Fl)

p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"font face="Century Gothic" size="2"Thursday we had a field trip to one of the local beaches where we were met by the police. There were 14 of us (including our photographer) and they took my name and address (along with everyone else's) claiming that we were nude on the beach (we were and it was in violation of their local ordinance) in front of a child (one that was there with both parents). I thought the whole thing was funny and I was shaking with laughter (not cold even though I was). After that as I was leaving one of the officers thanked me for coming which I found was even funnier. I was waiting for my ride back when the news media showed up (too late). asked me what had happened, and then interviewed me for the evening news.span style="mso-spacerun: yes;" /spanI was told that it would be on the 5:30, 10:00, and 11 pm news. I watched the 5 pm news but they just said that there were people nude on the beach and showed the photo they took last year from the helicopter. I did not see the later news shows but I was told that they did show me then. I asked if my name had been spelled correctly and was told it was.span style="mso-spacerun: yes;" /spanSo now if you are in Florida at Delray Beach and want to know my address it is available at the Police Station. Naturally I did not have any ID (or much else) with me./font
p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"font face="Century Gothic" size="2"/font

This topic was edited
No replies yet.