Might go April 25-30 2015

I have never been to Cap D'age, but when I heard about it last fall it sounded AWESOME! I will be in Europe for a week end of April and was thinking of heading over to Cap D'age. Any advice? Any locals hosting? As a single bi guy will I feel out of place without traveling friends? I'm a little bit nervous, but really curious.
I want to go somewhere nudist to meet other people for this holiday. If not Cap D'age, where?
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Might go April 25-30 2015

I have never been to Cap D'age, but when I heard about it last fall it sounded AWESOME! I will be in Europe for a week end of April and was thinking of heading over to Cap D'age. Any advice? Any locals hosting? As a single bi guy will I feel out of place without traveling friends? I'm a little bit nervous, but really curious.I want to go somewhere nudist to meet other people for this holiday. If not Cap D'age, where?Thanks!

This post was edited
RE: Might go April 25-30 2015

I have never been to Cap D'age, but when I heard about it last fall it sounded AWESOME! I will be in Europe for a week end of April and was thinking of heading over to Cap D'age. Any advice? Any locals hosting? As a single bi guy will I feel out of place without traveling friends? I'm a little bit nervous, but really curious.I want to go somewhere nudist to meet other people for this holiday. If not Cap D'age, where?Thanks!
I went last year for the first time on a day visit . I was disappointed because I was there alone I think , I would like to give it another try this year . But hoping to stay a night but accommodation is not easy to find for a single

This post was edited