BBW FROM ONTARIO CANADA

Are there any places that have a 40s crowd and bbw friendly. I would like to tan and hang out on a nice beach with a breeze.Im looking to meet women in this lifestyle.meeting new people...etc

This topic was edited
RE: BBW FROM ONTARIO CANADA

I think you'll find all of the clubs will welcome you but if you're interested in trying something soon, I would recommend the upcoming nude swim at the wave pool in Richmond Hill. It's hosted by the GTA Skinnydippers and should be really well-attended (100-200) people. The group is fun and friendly and it's easy to strike up conversations plus the group often goes out to a local restaurant after the swim for those who don't want the evening to end. It's a great way to make connections and friends to visit the beaches at Port Burwell and Hanlan's Point this summer.
You can find more information here: https://www.gtaskinnydippers.ca/Home.html
I hope you can go,
Karen

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

When u come in indonesia,,,

This post was edited

I'm looking forward to the wave pool swim. It is always a larger crowd. Don't forget bowling on the 25th of April in Mississauga.

This post was edited

You're right, the bowling is a good suggestion too but I'm a bit biased toward the wave pool because it's my favourite event. :-) Unfortunately, I won't make this one but I'll try in the fall.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy