Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Glasgow mon 30th March

In Premier inn George square tonight if any guys fancy coming and having some naked time with me :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Glasgow mon 30th March

In Premier inn George square tonight if any guys fancy coming and having some naked time with me :-)Hi there, I live and work just round the corner from your hotel so could meet up and hang out naked?

This post was edited
RE: Glasgow mon 30th March

Hi sounds good, I think I will be there around half five ish, I'll send you a message with mobile numberCheers
Mike

This post was edited