WHERE TO BY THONGS!

Practically any brand you want can be found,brand new,on Ebay. I really like the N2N g-strings which have a mesh pouch. They really are next to nothing!

This topic was edited
RE: WHERE TO BY THONGS!

I have found some great micro thongs at Koala Swimwear.

This post was edited
RE: WHERE TO BY THONGS!

I wear verrry small thongs I bought at a local intimate apparel store. One is a sliding front g string, and the other is a super tiny g string type. I also wear a string side bikini when with my wife. BUT, I have designed the most minimal piece of clothing I can wear legally. It is a pouch that covers my cock and balls only with no strap or strings. Message me and I can send u a pic. I can build one for u for 20 dollars.

This post was edited
RE:WHERE TO BY THONGS!

I like the Malibu Strings ones, and as someone said, Wicked Weasel.

"A Swiss String" is a good site too!

This post was edited

I have had good luck at this place when they have a sale: https://www.erogenos.com/

The CoverMale or CockSox seemed to fit me best - Don't know if they still carry them any longer - I don't wear my clothing out very fast; In the winter and when I am indoors, I hardly ever wear clothes and the other 1/2 of the year I am on the boat and nude or in shorts and commando

This post was edited

Check out www.mensuas.com for a great variety and great prices. I have purchased quite a few of mine there.

This post was edited

1) Male Power thongs are fairly inexpensive. Many are marketed as underwear but they are nylon/spandex blends and I've worn them on the beach, swimming, etc. You can buy them through many of the online stores like dealbyethan, mensuas (as above), lingeriediva.

2) I was really impressed with the workmanship of swimsuits at muscleskins. They are made to order, he customizes the suit to your size (extra inch for a longer strap understrap, more or less space to fit your package, etc.). I got a poser string that I wore on the beach at Ft Lauderdale, very fun. Doubt I'll ever wear it when I visit the relatives, tho.....

This post was edited

Try Suzifox Fashion
https://liquidvinylclothing.com
Ive purchased a few through here, expensive but great quality and customizable.

This post was edited

I buy everything on Amazon. Enormous selection at great prices.

This post was edited

I get most of mine from Kiniki.com
I'll post a few pictures to the group

This post was edited

I like the Malibu Strings ones, and as someone said, Wicked Weasel."A Swiss String" is a good site too!

Wicked weasel has some very sexy micro bikinis! I buy my thong and G-string bikinis from Skinzwear.

This post was edited