Morning coffee

It sure was nice to be able to enjoy my morning coffee naked on the patio. Hope the rest of the day goes by just like this.

This topic was edited
RE: Morning coffee

We do our best to sit out on our deck on Sat and Sun drinking our coffee naked and watching the gold fish in our pond.

This post was edited

One of the best starts of the day is to have morning coffee on
the back porch nude

This post was edited

We're so super fortunate that our neighbors have no problem with us going nude 100% of the time. We have a nice front porch which welcomes the morning sun and is view protected from passing traffic. They come down every morning, when they can, to have coffee with us in the morning. They have no interest, but they have no concerns about our nudity either... life is good!

This post was edited

That is my ritual too, unfortunately summer is short.

This post was edited

Fortunately here in Birmingham Alabama we have had a mild winter so far and that allows me to enjoy the brew outdoors and nude. That makes me a happy camper. We aren't through with winter yet though and the the heating bill will be through the roof!

This post was edited

Since it's been over 70 degrees today, I did enjoy my morning coffee clothes free on our back deck with another nudist. The sun felt good, but I cannot stay out there that long.

It's going to be Spring before we know it as the ground hog did us good

This post was edited

Now you are making lots of us jealous!!!!

This post was edited

Since it's been over 70 degrees today, I did enjoy my morning coffee clothes free on our back deck with another nudist. The sun felt good, but I cannot stay out there that long.It's going to be Spring before we know it as the ground hog did us good

We had that kind of weather a couple days ago but it's now headed East and we now have cloudy skies, cool temps and rain coming again. We've been so busy that we haven't had a chance to visit the beach or the club while we had good weather and we've been working on the front yard so ... Morning Coffee is enjoyed ... as much as you can enjoy it ... clothed! :p :D

This post was edited

Our temps vary a lot during the winter. Recently the lows have been in the 30s, and the highs in the 70s for a few days. A little too chilly to be nude in the morning, but mid-afternoon is great!

This post was edited
RE:Morning coffee

I had coffee and breakfast on the backyard screen room this morning while I caught up on the news on my IPad. I also left the screen room and filled up the hummingbird feeders.

This post was edited