RE:Morning coffee

I try to have naked coffee on my back porch every day, weather permitting. But since I drink coffee all day everyday then when I'm home and naked I'm drinking it on the porch, in the house, the backyard. . . LOL!

This post was edited

I'm about with the rest of you...I can still have my coffee on the porch with nice weather or behind the big bay window, it's all good. It's getting a little brisk right now but it's still great.

This post was edited

Living where we live ... it's almost impossible to have my morning coffee naked and on the front porch. Between the kids going to school, people coming and going and people leaving for work ... not conducive to naked coffee on the porch. The best I can do is morning coffee naked at the computer with the blinds open that look out onto the porch and the front of the house. Luckily, it's safe to do that until it's dark out and we have to turn on the overhead lights, which isn't very often.

I'd sit out back and have my morning naked coffee if I could see something other than my backyard. I like to people watch or at least see more than what I see everyday. In a few days, we'll be leaving and camping in our motorhome at our club. My morning coffee will for sure be naked, outside and enjoying the openness of the club and the freedom of being naked amongst all the rest of the nudes having their morning coffee naked.

This post was edited

I always have my morning coffee naked on my deck. It is enclosed so I can't be seen from the neighbors or the street.airplanes can but I don't care.I also do my exercises and spend quite a bit of time sunbathing nude.

This post was edited

Good Morning, Everyone! I'm in my back yard enjoying my coffee, the fresh air and a pleasant before a morning rain breeze! I wish l had started enjoying my naked morning coffee YEARS ago! Relatively new at it but the past year has felt like never before! I enjoy a strategic little place in my yard where neighbors can't bother me and a short area I can walk around some. I wish you all as much pleasure from your morning coffee as mine is to me ! Yall have a GREAT Day!

This post was edited

Good morning - you need to visit again soon!

This post was edited

I diffinately agree! Enjoyed all that space and nature ! The freedom was sooo much nicer than my little backyard surrounded by houses!

This post was edited

I'm a little jealous, our back yard faces north-west so no nude morning coffee there. The front yard & porch has an easterly orientation but I think I may upset the neighbours if I'm out there naked. Hmmm, maybe the next house.

This post was edited

Favorite part of my day is waking early, feed the pets and let them out. Then get my coffee, sit on the back deck and watch the sun rise up in the back acreage and hearing the rest of the natural world waking up also. All without being clothed. Best feeling ever to me.

This post was edited

Favorite part of each day is just waking up! hahahahahahahaha

Coffee is so much a part of my morning... just like breathing. Di knows what I like and starts my mornings the same way, every day; coffee served by my naked wife! Life Is Good! ;D

This post was edited