RE:Morning coffee

Favorite part of each day is just waking up! hahahahahahahahaCoffee is so much a part of my morning... just like breathing. Di knows what I like and starts my mornings the same way, every day; coffee served by my naked wife! Life Is Good! ;D

So then I guess the best part of waking up for you isn't the Folgers (or whatever brand you like) in your cup, but drinking it nude after having it served by your naked wife!

This post was edited

Favorite part of each day is just waking up! hahahahahahahahaCoffee is so much a part of my morning... just like breathing. Di knows what I like and starts my mornings the same way, every day; coffee served by my naked wife! Life Is Good! ;DSo then I guess the best part of waking up for you isn't the Folgers (or whatever brand you like) in your cup, but drinking it nude after having it served by your naked wife!

Yes, that's correct. I drank Folgers at a fire house where I worked regularly. Didn't like it much but I drank it because it was all we had!

This post was edited

I look forward to my morning Joe especially after a nude morning power walk!

This post was edited

wish I could go for a nude morning power walk

This post was edited

wish I could go for a nude morning power walk

So do I, but I would wear sneakers and socks.
One warm day I was getting ready to walk with my wife and she asked me if I really wanted to walk around the neighborhood in just shorts.
I told her I didn't but if I took them off I might get in trouble!

This post was edited

oh I love morning coffee nude out back. especially when the mornings are nice and cool but not cold or hot. Right now in texas its really muggy lol... but still love it.

This post was edited

Same Here. Love coffee outside naked in the morning.

This post was edited

It was nice and cool this morning, spent an hour on the deck having coffee and sunning naked.since I sleep naked,I just get up, make coffee and go out on the deck.supposed to be 90 degrees today, may have to run thru the sprinklers naked.probably won't put any clothes on today.

This post was edited

Our grandson is spending some time with us, so I am wearing short gym shorts and nothing else.
Hopefully can stay that way all day.

This post was edited

Enjoy your time with your grandson. We have 7 grandkids and they've all come and stayed overnight and longer many, many times. Now they are all older and don't come around much. We had to dress while they were here, mostly, but depending on which ones visited, we'd all skinny dip together. They won't come around much after they are older so enjoy them while you can.

This morning, having my morning coffee while naked at the computer! ;D

This post was edited