RE:Morning coffee

Enjoy your time with your grandson. We have 7 grandkids and they've all come and stayed overnight and longer many, many times. Now they are all older and don't come around much. We had to dress while they were here, mostly, but depending on which ones visited, we'd all skinny dip together. They won't come around much after they are older so enjoy them while you can.This morning, having my morning coffee while naked at the computer! ;D

While visits of a few days are fine, these month long stays are tiring, especially now that his father doesn't want us to take him to any public places, even outdoors.

This post was edited

Im jealous, I love morning coffee nude on the deck! I havent been able to partake this year due to mitigating circumstances. Ive sadly got a farmers tan...

This post was edited

Enjoy your time with your grandson. We have 7 grandkids and they've all come and stayed overnight and longer many, many times. Now they are all older and don't come around much. We had to dress while they were here, mostly, but depending on which ones visited, we'd all skinny dip together. They won't come around much after they are older so enjoy them while you can.This morning, having my morning coffee while naked at the computer! ;DWhile visits of a few days are fine, these month long stays are tiring, especially now that his father doesn't want us to take him to any public places, even outdoors.

That's understandable but quite unfair to put this responsibility on you but also those restrictions. Hope things get better for you. As stated, our grandkids are getting older and don't come around much anymore. They are in contact and text us occasionally but have only had the youngest come to stay overnight a couple times in the past year.

This post was edited

A bonus to morning coffee is if I can get my "sun-time" in while I enjoy it! Gotta maintain that "all-over" tan!!

This post was edited

All these great stories have made me think about creating a spot in my yard for nude morning coffee. It's winter here at the moment and I started planning, more to do this weekend.

This post was edited

I agree, for me its a rare treat...

This post was edited

naturistsc56- I'm jealous of you having a private sitting area surrounded by woods where you could be nude enjoying your morning coffee. But also happy for you that you do. Enjoy my friend.

This post was edited

Indeed. My daughter is working today so I get extra nude time in the yard. Trimmed the rose bushes but gotta be careful with that.

Thank's for triggering an old memory of George Carlin's play on words. "It's OK to prick your finger, BUT doooon't finger your prick" ;-)

This post was edited

nothing to complain about here ! morning coffee was real good out side

This post was edited

What a wonderful way to start ur day!

This post was edited