RE:Morning coffee

Sounds a great way to start the day, I'm jealous, it's too cold for that here still. Last weekend started a new spot in the back yard to have a morning coffee, away from the view of any neighbours, these stories got me motivated. Seems like I'm living my naked life vicariously through all the stories on this site.

This post was edited

It sure was nice to be able to enjoy my morning coffee naked on the patio. Hope the rest of the day goes by just like this.

I also enjoy a cup of coffee after supper on the back deck.

This post was edited

Well the sun was out and warm enough so I was finally able to join this group in having morning coffee yesterday morning in my yard in a morning sunning spot I created. Showered, oiled, coffee & newspaper in hand for a leisurely start to the day. Will do it again this morning.

This post was edited

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here, just about to make a coffee and enjoy my first for the season. Between cool weather and CV restrictions, it's been a long winter.

This post was edited

Im enjoying coffee in the backyard nude right now. Sunny and a cool breeze. Wonderful!

This post was edited

Posted here a few weeks ago what a nice Saturday morning it was to enjoy a coffee in my yard, well it hasn't happened since, it's been cool, cloudy or raining, as it is today. As I posted elsewhere, spring time is a tease.

This post was edited

Posted here a few weeks ago what a nice Saturday morning it was to enjoy a coffee in my yard, well it hasn't happened since, it's been cool, cloudy or raining, as it is today. As I posted elsewhere, spring time is a tease.

This post was edited

After 3+ weeks of end of Summer/Early Fall 3 digit temps, Fall has finally arrived. Upper 70's - mid 80's this next week. I am still naked at the computer each morning when my beautiful naked wife brings me my coffee. It's chilly out early in the mornings with a little fog. I'd rather be naked with my coffee mug so I stay inside for now. We'll head up north east in a couple weeks where it's still warm enough for naked coffee outside. We'll be in the motorhome at Laguna Del Sol! ;D

This post was edited

It is always a bit sad when fall arrives. Fall is a beautiful time of year but the dropping leaves had ended my private garden until May. still warm enough to have coffee after supper on back deck but in the morning it has moved inside for sure.

This post was edited

After 3+ weeks of end of Summer/Early Fall 3 digit temps, Fall has finally arrived. Upper 70's - mid 80's this next week. I am still naked at the computer each morning when my beautiful naked wife brings me my coffee. It's chilly out early in the mornings with a little fog. I'd rather be naked with my coffee mug so I stay inside for now. We'll head up north east in a couple weeks where it's still warm enough for naked coffee outside. We'll be in the motorhome at Laguna Del Sol! ;D

I really would love to see those temps. Woke up to 19f outside this mourning, been running 20-30f colder than normal. We blew a 1916 snowfall record out of the books. Tomorrow is predicted to add enough snow to set a new record for October snow . We had 6" in the yard, about 40 miles from me they reported 10.6. During the snowfall the sky had a pinkish tinge, 2 days later the temp made it up to 35f with some sun. The snow started melting, and has a blackish color to it. From the wind patterns on the weather channel, it looks like I have some of Colorado in my yard :-0

This post was edited