RE:Morning coffee

The weather has improved as it should in spring / early summer so nude weekend outdoor coffee's have become more common. It's become a bit of a ritual when the weather permits, I look forward to it. Don't have time during the week before work but I look forward to doing this on a weekend.

This post was edited

The weather has improved as it should in spring / early summer so nude weekend outdoor coffee's have become more common. It's become a bit of a ritual when the weather permits, I look forward to it. Don't have time during the week before work but I look forward to doing this on a weekend.

Not here! Junior club cricket beckons! Coffee in the car. Little exposed skin on a cool day, too!

This post was edited

This summer, and even now when the weather is warm enough, I take my coffee and my computer and work on the back patio. Although one day this summer i forgot which day of the week it was and heard my gate open. It was the pool service, and I had to rush inside and grab shorts and a t-shirt, breaking my string of 15 straight days without putting clothes on.

This post was edited

This summer, and even now when the weather is warm enough, I take my coffee and my computer and work on the back patio. Although one day this summer i forgot which day of the week it was and heard my gate open. It was the pool service, and I had to rush inside and grab shorts and a t-shirt, breaking my string of 15 straight days without putting clothes on.

I would think walking in on nude customers would be an occupational hazard (or fringe benefit?) of working for a pool service.

This post was edited

"I would think walking in on nude customers would be an occupational hazard (or fringe benefit?) of working for a pool service."

Would have thought so.

"Steve's Pool Service - Looking after you and you pool - Not looking at you - Honest!"

This post was edited

Also when we go camping at our favorite hot springs,we get up first thing and walk up there and soak naked with our mugs full of coffee and enjoy the morning.and quite often walk back to camp naked.

This post was edited

I always enjoy my morning coffee nude on the back patio. My peaceful time.

This post was edited