Naked in front of mom

Hi anybody been naked in front of his mom and walked around her ? I have done that.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked in front of mom

I am only recently practicing social nudity so I don't have to worry about it as both my parents are long gone. - I am afraid IF I had gone nude as an adult in front of my mother, it might have hastened her demise ;-)

This post was edited

I agree with Bama, that the question seems out of place,try TS.

This post was edited

I havent been nude in front of mom as i grew older..but would like to be and have all the members as nudists. but i know this wont happen as we stay in India.

This post was edited

I don't know how my Mum would react, but it would mean I would get more nude time if I didn't have to wear clothes around her.

This post was edited

WOWW Topless, your description of your experiences is truly fascinating. I had very similar experiences with my mom. When i was around 14, I too started getting nude in my room. Then after a few days, I just decided to let my mom see me nude. When i went to her room, though she was initially surprised, she accepted my fondness for being nude at home and encouraged me to stay nude. The same was with dad. He too didn't mind me being naked around the hsoe In fact he said, its your house. You can be as you like. My parents didn't mind, even if I was hard, saying that it is natural.

This post was edited

When I lived with my mom I used to walk nude around the house because I always used to get undress inmy room and then go to shower and the only complain that I always heard was that the windows were open and the neighbors could see me. LOL!!!

This post was edited

Wow we thick alike I work naked around my mom all the time she just looks down at my Cock and smiles I'm Bi too I do enjoy a nice warm pussy and then again I enjoy stroking a warm erected Cock It fun going to my neighborhood adult video store get Naked and stroke my cock while watching Videos Men and women both get Naked too it just relaxing being around people who don't care if you're naked or have Erections jacking off.y I enjoy going on Nude Cruises around the World on Nude Cruises you feel this must be how God and Jesus met us all be all Naked God was just a genius he know how life would be so Stressful ...that must be why walking around Naked,being naked with a Erections having Men clubs where we just Massage a nice warm Erected Cocks and so relaxing playing with a nice Beautiful Solf Women and aWarm wet Pussy

And this has what to do with nudism?

This post was edited

Absolutely nothing, GarnMar

This post was edited

Wow we thick alike I work naked around my mom all the time she just looks down at my Cock and smiles

Geeze! What the f*ck is wrong with you, boy?

This post was edited

This is why nudism has such a hard time being accepted into the mainstream. This is also why I don't visit TN that often anymore.

This post was edited