RE: Naked in front of mom

Flagged the user and the reply on this group. He should be booted of this site. Also now produced a ticket for him as well.

This post was edited

Flagged both his comment in this group and his profile! This kind of crap needs to stop!

This post was edited

This is why nudism has such a hard time being accepted into the mainstream. This is also why I don't visit TN that often anymore.

To be fair, this is very much in the minority these days, but like weeds, constant vigilance

This post was edited

I agree the post is inappropriate. I have flagged it and blocked the author.

This post was edited
RE:Naked in front of mom

And yet we can still see it 2 days later.

This post was edited

Darby,

As Olly said above, there is nothing wrong with this topic in general, but just the one post that was definitely sexual in content.

I'm sure that how your mother *showed you the birds and the bees" is very common. My mum also did this when I was very young. We never actually "had that talk" but she made sure that I knew what was what and to respect women.

I think that she assumed I knew what was what when she found my mag's :D

This post was edited

Was not raised in a nudist home, but lack of clothing was not an issue. I saw my parents in varieties of undress. Bathroom door was never closed. After I had relized I liked being naked my parents divorced. Things got more lax when it came to clothes. Soon after a friend of my mom's moved in with us. I was more careful about my nudity. Still naked in my room. Dana soon realized my mother was in bra and panties a lot, while I bikini underwear. she soon followed suit. There were times she would be topless going to the shower. SoI decided I could go to it naked. Dana suggested that we just forget about clothes while at home. My mom said ok and we were naked when home. I only had one problem, I kept getting hard-ons. Dana said not to be embaressed as it was normal and she liked that she caused them.

This post was edited