RE: how naked of you today ?

Been clothed for about 5 hours in the last week, the rest of the time naked.
Will stay naked until we go out tommorow afternoon.

This post was edited

Nude indoors today, the temp is 54.

This post was edited

Nude right now, but I'm going to work in the yard and it's very visible, so sadly I am about get some textiles for a couple of hours

This post was edited

How naked "of" us?LOL! My guess is he was thumb typing on his cell phone and he actually did better than I've ever done on mine lol!
Anyhow, for me, it's flip flops, a watch and, at the moment, reading glasses so to see my antique laptop w/full size keyboard. ;-)

This post was edited

When I get home, the first thing I do is take off my clothes. At this moment, I am as naked as when I was born, except for a watch and eye glasses. When I go out the door of my home, I have to put on clothes.

This post was edited

been busy most of day so got nude about 5 pm (11 pm now) no plans tomorrow will probably stay nude till tuesday, if i go out to get mail i'll slip on a t shirt to cover my butt.

This post was edited

Been clothed for about 5 hours in the last week, the rest of the time naked.Will stay naked until we go out tommorow afternoon.Back home again after 2 hours in the textile world at the doctors and shopping, but nude again until we venture out again.

This post was edited

Temp. in the mid 60's here, so nude indoors only today.

This post was edited

Always after back to home from work I'm full naked.

This post was edited

22 hours naked today - lunch with a friend in a restaurant and a swim in a public swimming pool accounts for the two textile hours ...It's funny that you spent all day naked almost and then had to put on a bathing suit to go swimming.

This post was edited