Bangalore Nude Meet - July 2015

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further details.

This topic was edited
RE: Bangalore Nude Meet - July 2015

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further details.

I would love to join.kindly send me your mail id. So that i can share my details.

This post was edited

I am in...please share your contact details or email address

This post was edited

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further details.hi..I wanna join..

This post was edited

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further details.Hi,I can join with you. Please send me the venue details @ithinkdif@gmail.com

This post was edited

I would love to join.kindly send me your mail id. So that i can share my details.Hi, I want to join with you today. Please reply me @ithinkdif@gmail.com

This post was edited

sorry guys... due to some unscheduled events the meet is now moved to 19th July, 2015 (Sunday)... plz confirm, how many of u will be available

This post was edited

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further details.hey i am gonna shift to banglore next weekhope to meet llike minded people out there

This post was edited

sorry guys... due to some unscheduled events the meet is now moved to 19th July, 2015 (Sunday)... plz confirm, how many of u will be availableHi Am a Nudist too,Am interested in the Meet ,Please share the details on longtimeaff@yahoo.inCheers

This post was edited

hi i am suhas from bangalore. i stay at HSR layout and very close to k0ramangala. i want to come for ur meet. i am very much interested. my mobile number is seven seven six zero one one five four one seven(7760115417). im using whatsapp also on the same number. my email id is suhasramaiah@gmail.com. plzz do furnish the details of the meet

This post was edited