never satisfied

has anyone else been not completely satisfied with their canoe or kayak or both ?

This topic was edited
RE: never satisfied

seen a new canoe at store the other day that really impresses me so now im thinking about unloading my canoe and kayak for just one boat , still not sure but i wish they would give you a 24 hour test period when you buy a boat sometimes but than you know everyday they are coming out with something new.

This post was edited

I have the kayak I bought after saving my paper route money for two years . I bought it when I was 14, and wouldn't trade it. It is a Klepper Aerius folding kayak, and I've flown with it to Hawaii and kayak with humpback whales of Maui.seen a new canoe at store the other day that really impresses me so now im thinking about unloading my canoe and kayak for just one boat , still not sure but i wish they would give you a 24 hour test period when you buy a boat sometimes but than you know everyday they are coming out with something new.

This post was edited

i think i've gone through more boats in my life than cars, they advertise the canoe im looking at as a cross between a canoe and kayak . every year both become more popular and amazing how many different kayak and canoes there are now. still just looking and thinking..

This post was edited