if you are in the South Florida area,

whether it be visiting or residing, and have an interest in a body painting experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I reside in Wilton Manors (Fort Lauderdale), Florida, and am always looking for volunteers interested in assisting me perfect the craft of body painting.
The possibilities are endless, from either a cartoon to a superhero come-to-life impersonation, a painted uniform or a fantasy design transforming the body into an artistic canvas and seeing yourself, naked, through a new imaginative perspective.
Thank you.Rene

This topic was edited
RE:if you are in the South Florida area,

Yea I would be interested in discussing more about this

This post was edited

whether it be visiting or residing, and have an interest in a body painting experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I reside in Wilton Manors (Fort Lauderdale), Florida, and am always looking for volunteers interested in assisting me perfect the craft of body painting.The possibilities are endless, from either a cartoon to a superhero come-to-life impersonation, a painted uniform or a fantasy design transforming the body into an artistic canvas and seeing yourself, naked, through a new imaginative perspective.Thank you.Rene

I am interested in being a subject for your body painting.

This post was edited

Rene are you still on here .........get back to me

This post was edited