RE:Driving in the Nude

I quite often do long trips nude as with tinted windows and long range fuel tanks there is no need to stop in towns along the way.Rest room breaks?

Nothing says they HAVE to be done "in town". Alongside the road may be OK in some circumstances.

This post was edited

I quite often do long trips nude as with tinted windows and long range fuel tanks there is no need to stop in towns along the way.Rest room breaks?

Because I drive naked so often and almost always on long trips, restroom breaks have been done in 3 ways; I'll keep a pair of shorts near by if I need to get out and there are others around, I'll use the side of the road at opportune times and I've actually even gotten out naked and used many rest area restrooms and didn't have to get dressed. Once in a while you'll run across a rest area that's not occupied. I've always take a pair of shorts with me, just in case! :DDD

On a trip back home from Mira Vista in AZ, we stopped at a rest area to take a break from the hard blowing head winds. I slipped on shorts and went in to used the restroom. When I came back, I slipped outta my shorts and got into the drivers seat and didn't notice the woman in a truck parked nearby. She saw me, waved, smiled and gave me a thumbs up! ;D

This post was edited

Love to drive nude. I keep pants close in case of unexpected problems. It's kind of like walking around town nude but enclosed in a safe bubble. Nighttime is the safest if you're new to this. Give it a try!!

This post was edited

Just got back from that area. Very crowded in the summer but if you go into the smokies forest, there are places to pull off and enjoy streams and forest. To my surprise my wife even posed for some risque photos!!

This post was edited

I do long and short journeys nude with some only about 10 minuets as I can get into the car nude there isn't any reason to put my shorts on before leaving and sometimes I put my shorts on after getting out of the car if there isn't anybody around other wise in the car and shorts off again out of the car or in the car. Stopping at rest rooms on long journeys I so far haven't got out of the car nude and put on my shorts yet but will do when I do a longer drive again when warm enough to drive nude.

This post was edited

My latest nude drive was only about ten minutes in town to fill the tank - see here.

This post was edited

My latest nude drive was only about ten minutes in town to fill the tank - see here.
That's amazing... I wish I could do what you do!! One of these days hopefully...

This post was edited

Driving nude is really not for me. Is it to get some sort of exibitionist excitement?
This is not prudery, nudism for me is about excitement and it feels good.

But there a couple of other things to do nude.

This post was edited

I have driven nude on several occasions both day and night up to 120 miles, It's a wonderful feeling driving nude I loved every minute I am a exhibitionist I like to be seen nude but I also respect other people if their uncomfortable I will keep my clothes on

This post was edited

Just don't lose your car keys, like this lady did -

This post was edited