RE:Driving in the Nude

Just don't lose your car keys, like this lady did -

Could she have left them in a pocket somewhere? I sometime wish I were a marsupial.

This post was edited

Driving naked daily returned as the norm when the temps rose to a comfortable level. When shorts, a shirt and flip flops are the dress code for being out in public, I'm almost always driving naked. The only time I won't be driving naked is when I have multiple stops in short distances. Getting dressed and undressed several times in 30 mins became a PITA and I don't do that anymore.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

So Donna, how were they still arrested if they were dressed by the time they were stopped? Did the police just go by hearsay and no proof?

This post was edited

Drove back home after a few days in the desert last week. Managed 500 miles in the nude, only putting on clothing for a short gas fill up break and 45 minutes for lunch and stretching my legs. It is amazing how much more comfortable it is to drive unencumbered by clothing.

This post was edited

yes and I bet your lot more alert and cautious with the traffic around you!!! think we drive better naked then clothed!!

This post was edited

I drive a semi and I've driven nude on numerous occasions. The longest stretch was about 3 hours nonstop. Never had a problem but I decided not to push my luck. Now I settle for driving barefoot.

This post was edited

Do you wear a shirt or just shorts?

This post was edited

I love to drive naked once with a very Randy girl friend who started fondling me and then leaned over and began fellating me. We stopped at a light to make a left turn a cop pulled up on my right .I told the girl to stop but she continued anyway .the cop was female a had a good view of what was happening. The cop turn her head straight and drove away.I feel I was very lucky.(I think the cop thought no way I am arresting these two and trying to explain this to the boys at the station)

This post was edited

I have yet to do it as there are a ton of cops near where I live and I don't have the tinted windows. Im not quite brave enough to do it but would love to have someone else be my partner in crime to do so

This post was edited

I've driven nude many times, sometimes during the day, sometimes at night. Once, at night I drove 4.5 hours home from the beach, nude. That was GREAT!

This post was edited