RE: Driving in the Nude

Thank you for shutting down this pointless rant. I've corresponded on groups with Andy over several years and have no reason to doubt his status as a nudist. I am also unworried about the fact that someone might have momentarily glimpsed his naked form. Driving naked is simply much more comfortable for many nudists. That doesn't give us license to flash others when it is so easy avoid doing so by covering when idling next to a taller vehicle.

This post was edited

I often drive from Seattle to the Okanogan (250 miles) naked. I undress in the driveway of my house in Seattle and my not put on clothes till I return days later.
Im not aware that anyone has noticed that Im naked, as my windows are tinted and I leave a towel or piece of clothing handy to put in my lap for a moment if I need to idle where I have a truck on my right side.

This post was edited

I often drive naked and am always naked on long journeys. A regular trip is a 4 hour 200+ mile drive Between North Yorkshire and Essex, UK. It is often in congested traffic but I usually avoid being alongside high vehicles too long. I don't need to pull a cloth over my bits.

We are fortunate here in Britain in that public nudity is not illegal (as long as it isn't intended to cause alarm and distress). And the police have been given appropriate guidance. They have more important things to do! Also our sexual offenders' register is saved for real sexual offences.

This post was edited
RE:Driving in the Nude

How lovely she joined you in nature.

This post was edited

I drive our motorhome completely naked every time we go out on the road. I've been lucky, in that, having been stopped by Border Patrol check points, CHP check points and AZ Troopers, they've not asked to look inside and they have always come up to the drivers window and asked me the usual questions. Because this began happening more often, I now sit on a sarong/pareo and just fold it over my lap. I've only had one AZ Trooper tall enough to look inside the window from the passenger side and I had the sarong folded over my lap. He asked his questions and sent us on our way. My buddy, was naked from the waist down and wearing an Hawaiian shirt. It was long enough that it covered his lap enough and the Trooper never said any thing to him.

The sarong/pareos are pretty handy for those times when you don't have time to slip on the shorts. If a Border Patrol officer or CHP or other HWY Patrol officers wanted to come inside, I'd first have to tell them that I have to unlock our door and when I get up to do that, I can tie the sarong. Most times, I think, they're wondering why I'm shirtless in cold weather! :DDD

This post was edited

I have picked up my then wife many times from the airport to take her home via the two hour drive to our house on the coast On two occasions, she really surprised me. Once in the car and clear of the airport, she took off her blouse, then her bra. She said she was so much more relaxed not having her bra on. Then she slipped of her shoes and shimmied out of her slacks and panties. She felt so liberated and relaxed. She rode that way the whole trip into our garage at home. We had been home nudists for a little while and she wanted to extend the great feeling of home nudity to the trip from the airport. We went through a couple of towns and had to stop at stoplights with traffic all around. She did not flinch and stayed the way she was, fully nude. I was amazed at her openness. She did that just the two times and did not want to again.

This post was edited

He'll yeah..a few times in the past during the day and on open roads!!..haven't done it in a long time!!..

This post was edited

My daily commute is 40 miles, mostly rural but I do drive through two small towns. During the warm months, I often drive to and from work nude. The lane in front of my house is lightly travelled so there is little risk there, but the parking area at work is more open. Some days I can strip off behind the car door and hop in, other days I have to get in first and then disrobe.

I do get the occasional honk from other drivers, and the double-take at the coffee kiosk.

This post was edited

A few weeks ago over 1000 miles to Colorado and this week 500 miles to north Cal. Saturday 500 miles back. Undress and dress at fuel stops/snacks. No problems on great drives

This post was edited

I am new to this site, and driving naked is something I absolutely love doing, and I do it often. It doesn't matter to me anymore whether it's daytime or night, I do it during both, even though I actually prefer the daytime(the thrill is much more exciting) I have a Dodge Ram truck, so that does allow for better secrecy, but living in the greater Seattle area offers many challenging opportunities!! So far, every time I return home from the nudist resort(Fraternity Snoqualmie in Issaquah), I have driven home naked, which is about 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic.......can't get enough of it:)

This post was edited