RE:Nude in the convertible :)

Us truckers LOVE seeing you ladies driving, or riding nude down the highway! PLEASE keep it up!

This post was edited
RE:Driving in the Nude

I have just relocated to a area away from a lot of people. Drove home nude from the trash dump. Was only 3 miles but it was the first time.

This post was edited

I have driven nude many times over the years. Longest trip was from NH to Texas and months later back to NH. I kept shorts, t shirt and flip flops handy for gas and food stops. It was a multiday trip and one night slep in bed of truck under cap with only a blanket, second night naked near Cherokee Resort exit at gas station parking lot wjile waiting to use property next day to freshen up from road. I often would drive from my hotel in Austin to Hippie Hollow with only a towel. Would leave a pair of shorts and shirt in back seat in case of stop on way back to hotel. The hotel staff knew when i would leave the hotel by front desk in only a beach towel and return at dusk same way. I would tell them about HH. They were used to me.

This post was edited

I have driven nude many times over the years. Longest trip was from NH to Texas and months later back to NH. I kept shorts, t shirt and flip flops handy for gas and food stops. It was a multiday trip and one night slep in bed of truck under cap with only a blanket, second night naked near Cherokee Resort exit at gas station parking lot wjile waiting to use property next day to freshen up from road. I often would drive from my hotel in Austin to Hippie Hollow with only a towel. Would leave a pair of shorts and shirt in back seat in case of stop on way back to hotel. The hotel staff knew when i would leave the hotel by front desk in only a beach towel and return at dusk same way. I would tell them about HH. They were used to me.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This past week I drove from Florida to Ohio bottomless in only a t-shirt. I started out before sunrise both morning totally nude but with all the traffic abd construction I decided on bottomless in daylight.

This post was edited

This past week I drove from Florida to Ohio bottomless in only a t-shirt. I started out before sunrise both morning totally nude but with all the traffic abd construction I decided on bottomless in daylight.

Why wear the shirt?
While I don't drive nude, I usually drive shirtless when the weather is warm enough.

This post was edited

This past week I drove from Florida to Ohio bottomless in only a t-shirt. I started out before sunrise both morning totally nude but with all the traffic abd construction I decided on bottomless in daylight.Why wear the shirt?While I don't drive nude, I usually drive shirtless when the weather is warm enough.

Usually when going to and from my favorite nudist resort I'll drive bottomless asa I just don't like the seat belt strap across my bare chest so I wear a light t-shirt.

This post was edited