RE:Driving in the Nude

I did it for the first time this past Sunday night. I was making the 110 mile trip home from the weekend house. It was dark and I was driving my pick up, not my car. It felt great! It was all highway travel with very little street lights. The only ones that might have seen me would have been the trucks or buses that I passed, but I didn't care. The wind blowing in the windows felt good on every part of my body. I think I might try it in the car some time. Or maybe tint the windows for a day trip.

This post was edited

Have driven a couple of times while naked. Once it was on a nice hot summers day and did my entire drive naked. Not sure if anyone spotted but I was on some more busy roads than the other time.

Maybe I should try on my bike next ;)

This post was edited

If the weather is nice I drive into work and home from work nude. I drive a full size pick up so I really don't get seen.

This post was edited

Have driven a couple of times while naked. Once it was on a nice hot summers day and did my entire drive naked. Not sure if anyone spotted but I was on some more busy roads than the other time.Maybe I should try on my bike next ;)

I got chafing and saddle sores from biking in a Speedo or short running shorts. I suspect nude would be worse. I now wear bike shorts, but do ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Have driven a couple of times while naked. Once it was on a nice hot summers day and did my entire drive naked. Not sure if anyone spotted but I was on some more busy roads than the other time.Maybe I should try on my bike next ;)I got chafing and saddle sores from biking in a Speedo or short running shorts. I suspect nude would be worse. I now wear bike shorts, but do ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

I did a naked bike ride just last week with no chaffing. The seat may make a difference. It was after dark and I met nobody else on the trail. The cool night air really felt great after a day in the 80's.

This post was edited

I just did a 12 hour trip nude. It was a 800 mile trip one way. Only time I put on shorts and shirt was to get gas for my truck. I did the return trip home the same way. I left late in the day and stopped at a hotel. I went to the pool and swam naked. Grabbed my towel when done and walked back to room. Got to elevator and removed my towel so I walked to the room naked.

Was the gas pay at the pump?
If so, why put on the shirt?

This post was edited

Have driven a couple of times while naked. Once it was on a nice hot summers day and did my entire drive naked. Not sure if anyone spotted but I was on some more busy roads than the other time.Maybe I should try on my bike next ;)I got chafing and saddle sores from biking in a Speedo or short running shorts. I suspect nude would be worse. I now wear bike shorts, but do ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.I did a naked bike ride just last week with no chaffing. The seat may make a difference. It was after dark and I met nobody else on the trail. The cool night air really felt great after a day in the 80's.

I can understand how a better seat would reduce saddle sores, but how would it stop chafing?

This post was edited

Have driven a couple of times while naked. Once it was on a nice hot summers day and did my entire drive naked. Not sure if anyone spotted but I was on some more busy roads than the other time.Maybe I should try on my bike next ;)I got chafing and saddle sores from biking in a Speedo or short running shorts. I suspect nude would be worse. I now wear bike shorts, but do ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.I did a naked bike ride just last week with no chaffing. The seat may make a difference. It was after dark and I met nobody else on the trail. The cool night air really felt great after a day in the 80's.I can understand how a better seat would reduce saddle sores, but how would it stop chafing?

The legs can rub against the front part of the seat as well as rubbing each other. There are some seats available that do not have the narrow front part and others that allow you to sit more on the seat which can allow the legs to splay a bit

This post was edited

He he, I was thinking motorcycle not bicycle ;)

This post was edited

Not quite nude, but drove to and from Gunnison wearing only a kiniki tan through bikini.
Fabric is light enough in weight that I could feel the breeze on my entire body, even the small area that was covered!

This post was edited