not shy

well if any couples or single girls or young guys are interested I love to show off and be seen and would welcome photo exchanges with others. so lets see just how game you really are, our e mail camelford@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE: not shy

Do I count as young? (just curious)

This post was edited
not shy

Do you chat witn webcam also?

This post was edited

A very positive declaration La DonnaAllison. Would be very interesting to know what make you change your mind!

This post was edited

This post was edited

How doI place pictures on this forum, all I can achieve is the small red cross.?
Regards. John S.

This post was edited

well if any couples or single girls or young guys are interested I love to show off and be seen and would welcome photo exchanges with others. so lets see just how game you really are, our e mail camelford@gmail.comHey nicenhot....you guys still exhanging?

This post was edited

define young LOL and our email is garyrich42@yahoo.com

This post was edited

I love to show my body nude anytime anywhere. I welcome those who would like to take their own nude photos of me.

This post was edited

How the heck do you post pics on this page?... went out last night exploring the neighborhood and have pics to prove it but can't post them

This post was edited

well I am only 55 yrs young or is that to young, and you are as old or young as you feel. I am still interested in trading pic's with you. my email is nudist01@hotmail.co.ukwell if any couples or single girls or young guys are interested I love to show off and be seen and would welcome photo exchanges with others. so lets see just how game you really are, our e mail camelford@gmail.com

This post was edited