RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

I myself like hair, not overly bushy but trimmed up. My preferred look is the landing strip.

This post was edited

I myself like hair, not overly bushy but trimmed up. My preferred look is the landing strip.

This post was edited

My preference is some hair, natural if its not too bushy but my favorite look is the landing strip.
Im tired of the shaved look.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Shaved. No question about it.

This post was edited

Both my wife and I prefer shaved.

This post was edited

I think shaved pubes look better. Just something about a clean, shaved carpet that's so sexy. Not to mention it smells fabulous. I had this older woman ask me the same question, I told her I prefer clean shaven better because I like to see what I'm tasting.
Needless to say, I made a very good friend that day!

This post was edited

Sigh SMH This question doesnt need to be asked because to a genuine naturist a persons body hair preferences are their own and not based on anyone elses likes or dislikes unless like person quoted below it is a sexual inquiry

I think shaved pubes look better. Just something about a clean, shaved carpet that's so sexy. Not to mention it smells fabulous. I had this older woman ask me the same question, I told her I prefer clean shaven better because I like to see what I'm tasting.Needless to say, I made a very good friend that day!

This post was edited

Well said

This post was edited