Nusidm with the family

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked here before but we joined the site because we wanted advice from other couples with children.

From what we've gathered, children are fairly adaptable to seeing their parents naked on a beach etc. Our question is whether nudist couples tend to give their children boundaries about physical contact when nude?

It could get confusing for the child if they accidentally make physical contact with certain areas and therefore, is it best to tell them that normal physical contact (e.g a hug) is off limits when nude?

This topic was edited
RE: Nusidm with the family

This type of question coming from someone with a completely blank profile, is always very suspect.

This post was edited

This type of question coming from someone with a completely blank profile, is always very suspect.

Nice to see that the single guy browsing the couples section has nothing useful to add.

If you bother to read what we actually said, instead of putting words where there aren't any - you'd see we joined the site for advice on the matter.

Apparently we came to the wrong place.

This post was edited

Sorry we can't help as we are a couple without kids, however I would suggest nothing different to playing wearing clothes.And don't worry about MOW, he has turned into one of the morality police on here. His old self posted better comments than he does now.

This post was edited

Sorry we can't help as we are a couple without kids, however I would suggest nothing different to playing wearing clothes.And don't worry about MOW, he has turned into one of the morality police on here. His old self posted better comments than he does now.

Thanks for your comment. We kind of assumed it would be different as it could potentially be confusing for the child (e.g. a boy inadvertently making contact with his mother). But perhaps it wouldn't be if nudism is normal in the family. Neither of us grew up this way so not sure what's normal in this respect.

This post was edited

This type of question coming from someone with a completely blank profile, is always very suspect.Nice to see that the single guy browsing the couples section has nothing useful to add. If you bother to read what we actually said, instead of putting words where there aren't any - you'd see we joined the site for advice on the matter. Apparently we came to the wrong place.A few things need clarifying here: 1- If you check my profile,you'll see that I'm married. 2 - I was not browsing the couples section. Whatever section you post in, it just shows up on the main page without reference to any individual section. 3 - I was simply stating a fact: It raises concern when someone with a blank profileposts questions regarding children. We have no idea if you are male,female,or a couple. You could be genuine, and if so, then you should be pleased that people are concerned about fakes on this site.

This post was edited

Inappropriate contact is just that, it makes no difference if you are clothed or not.

Just act as you would do if you were clothed and everything will be ok.

(oh, and filling out your profile will help if you intend to use the site)
S

This post was edited

This type of question coming from someone with a completely blank profile, is always very suspect.Nice to see that the single guy browsing the couples section has nothing useful to add. If you bother to read what we actually said, instead of putting words where there aren't any - you'd see we joined the site for advice on the matter. Apparently we came to the wrong place.A few things need clarifying here: 1- If you check my profile,you'll see that I'm married. 2 - I was not browsing the couples section. Whatever section you post in, it just shows up on the main page without reference to any individual section. 3 - I was simply stating a fact: It raises concern when someone with a blank profileposts questions regarding children. We have no idea if you are male,female,or a couple. You could be genuine, and if so, then you should be pleased that people are concerned about fakes on this site.

Good for you; you're married. Perhaps you could say something helpful then and answer the question, instead of making that kind of inference.

It's pretty easy to spot the kind of post you should be concerned about. We not asking to meet nudists with families, not asking for details, it's just a simple question about boundaries and whether families a establish them or not. It can be answered with a yes or a no.

This post was edited

Inappropriate contact is just that, it makes no difference if you are clothed or not.Just act as you would do if you were clothed and everything will be ok.(oh, and filling out your profile will help if you intend to use the site)S

We were referring to accidental rather than inappropriate, alluding to the fact that things are more free to move around when one is nude.

As you say, inappropriate is quite straightforward but the question is really about whether another set of boundaries are needed to reduce the likelihood of accidental contact.

This post was edited

I think it's best to ignore comments that don't help the situation instead of carrying on an online forum argument. My advice ... let it go, you seem to have others willing to discuss this with you. :-)
In a word ... "no." We don't and have never set boundaries regarding touch. Explorative touch and incidental touch are two different things. Hugs, embraces, in our opinion, are acceptable in any situation ... even if you are naked. We don't buy into the idea of no physical contact when you are naked and visiting a nude venue. Hugging and embracing are not sexual.
I think we are all adults here and can handle frank communication... what specifically are you asking about accidental contact? What age range of children are you speaking of?

This post was edited

I think it's best to ignore comments that don't help the situation instead of carrying on an online forum argument. My advice ... let it go, you seem to have others willing to discuss this with you. :-)In a word ... "no." We don't and have never set boundaries regarding touch. Explorative touch and incidental touch are two different things. Hugs, embraces, in our opinion, are acceptable in any situation ... even if you are naked. We don't buy into the idea of no physical contact when you are naked and visiting a nude venue. Hugging and embracing are not sexual.I think we are all adults here and can handle frank communication... what specifically are you asking about accidental contact? What age range of children are you speaking of?

Hi guys, appreciate your advice and will take it!

Our question isn't really about a specific age range. We are both comfortable with nudism but have been discussing whether it's something to continue once we have children growing up, whether we continue it without them (e.g. holidays) or whether we stop it.

So far we have concluded that we want children who are comfortable with their bodies and not ashamed of them. That then led to the current question about how you do it in a way that is not confusing to them. Our main concern is that if a boy has incidental contact with his mother's breasts, is that going to be awkward / confusing for him. Sort of pre-empting a yes answer we wondered what boundaries parents had setup (e.g. don't expect a hug when we are on the beach)

Your post presents a view that it's not necessary and you make a helpful distinction between incidental touch and explorative. If its been your experience that children can understand this difference then that is very useful thing and that's the advice we joined the site for.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy