RE:Nude with kids.

I guess I was fortunate as I took swimming lessons at age 5 and had to swim Nude due to the pool filtration system getting clogged up with the swimsuit materials of that time in the 1950s! My father a roofer would come home after being in the hot sun and immediately strip and tell me to strip and we both showered together. He also came to the father/son swim at the Y and he got nude. Then as a little older boy of 12 my two older cousins came over fir the day and the three of us got nude in my bedroom and of course played with each other! I also went to the Ys boys camp and every morning their was a dip in the private lake and it was nude to wash up with your bar of floating ivory soap and towel. On Sundays all males in the camp from the camp director on down had to get nude and on the beach due some jumping jacks (which I will never forget watching my and all th other guys penises flop up and down! After that I got nude everywhere in high school and college and even up to my present age of 75! I love being nude!
Big Nude hugs
Hickguy

This post was edited

I guess I was fortunate as I took swimming lessons at age 5 and had to swim Nude due to the pool filtration system getting clogged up with the swimsuit materials of that time in the 1950s! My father a roofer would come home after being in the hot sun and immediately strip and tell me to strip and we both showered together. He also came to the father/son swim at the Y and he got nude. Then as a little older boy of 12 my two older cousins came over fir the day and the three of us got nude in my bedroom and of course played with each other! I also went to the Ys boys camp and every morning their was a dip in the private lake and it was nude to wash up with your bar of floating ivory soap and towel. On Sundays all males in the camp from the camp director on down had to get nude and on the beach due some jumping jacks (which I will never forget watching my and all th other guys penises flop up and down! After that I got nude everywhere in high school and college and even up to my present age of 75! I love being nude!Big Nude hugsHickguy

Did either your father or you stay nude after your shower?

This post was edited

I wish I could recall, it was long a time ago. He did sleep nude, as I did, but in separate bedrooms. He was not a shy man though so I do believe I recall him answering the phone and getting into his office (he owned a roofing company and he didn;t want to miss any telephone calls even if nude. He did come nude to the father/son nude swim at the YMCA, and being a Catholic and allowing his son and him during that time to be YMCA members said alot about him as that is not what the Catholic faith desired. Because he was a roofer and hauled heavy materials up ladders he had one heck of a physique. He was not a man you wanted to mess with, although he was kind, helpful, loving, giving and helpful Dad. I can say nothing but good things about him!
Big Nude Hugs
Hickguy

This post was edited

I wish I could recall, it was long a time ago. He did sleep nude, as I did, but in separate bedrooms. He was not a shy man though so I do believe I recall him answering the phone and getting into his office (he owned a roofing company and he didn;t want to miss any telephone calls even if nude. He did come nude to the father/son nude swim at the YMCA, and being a Catholic and allowing his son and him during that time to be YMCA members said alot about him as that is not what the Catholic faith desired. Because he was a roofer and hauled heavy materials up ladders he had one heck of a physique. He was not a man you wanted to mess with, although he was kind, helpful, loving, giving and helpful Dad. I can say nothing but good things about him!Big Nude HugsHickguy
I am Catholic and just a few years younger than you and I remember my father talking to our pastor before he let me join the YMCA. Ours was coed and didn't have a pool. My dad was very much one to stay covered so I suspect that if there had been nude swimming for males, my less body conscious grandfather would have been the one to take me.

This post was edited

It is liberating when your kids understand the naked body as normal versus the way I grew up that no one should see you naked. So bad. Keep developing that body positive culture friends.

I saw on your profile page that you have children. What are their ages and genders? How did you get them to accept nudity as normal? Have you experienced any difficulties in that regard?

This post was edited

Dont make everything political. Keep your opinions to yourself. Just enjoy naturism.

This post was edited