Sharing photos

I love photographing myself nude, and glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see. Love to trade with others who aren't shy to show themselves fully nude. Message me for email address.

This topic was edited
RE: Sharing photos

Have you also joined the companion site - "True Swingers". I use the self-timer on my camera and love to photograph myself as well. Photos that may be considered "too racy" for True Nudists can be posted at TS. You'll also find me on that site as lfernx. Looking forward to perhaps seeing you there. Kindly send me a message when/if you join that site.Naked hugs, Les

This post was edited

I love photographing myself nude, and glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see. Love to trade with others who aren't shy to show themselves fully nude. Message me for email address.

This post was edited

I love photographing myself nude, and glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see. Love to trade with others who aren't shy to show themselves fully nude. Message me for email address.would love to swop a few photos with you

This post was edited

Have you also joined the companion site - "True Swingers". I use the self-timer on my camera and love to photograph myself as well. Photos that may be considered "too racy" for True Nudists can be posted at TS. You'll also find me on that site as lfernx. Looking forward to perhaps seeing you there. Kindly send me a message when/if you join that site.Naked hugs, Leswould you like to trade a few photos

This post was edited

Have you also joined the companion site - "True Swingers". I use the self-timer on my camera and love to photograph myself as well. Photos that may be considered "too racy" for True Nudists can be posted at TS. You'll also find me on that site as lfernx. Looking forward to perhaps seeing you there. Kindly send me a message when/if you join that site.Naked hugs, Leswould you like to trade a few photos Love to trade photos. Email me at stevebelfast@yahoo.co.uk and say you're from here

This post was edited

I love photographing myself nude, and glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see. Love to trade with others who aren't shy to show themselves fully nude. Message me for email address.hi would you like to swop some pics

This post was edited

Been getting a lot of new outdoor nude shots here lately. Always glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see, and hopefully share some of their own. Bens113@yahoo dot com

This post was edited

would like to swap nudepics via skype: nkd030@hotmail.de

This post was edited

hemale2john@yahoo.com

This post was edited