RE: Nude alone w/ clothed wife

I am nude most nights around the house my wife seems to enjoy she calls me her nude man. she only joins me when it's really hot but she does sleep nude at first she was worried about the neighbors seeing me, we live in the city but now she doesent seem to care lol

This post was edited

My partner is happy for me to be nude at home whether she is or not. She had mentioned this to a friend of hers in the past and as a result I now go nude at her house when we visit although unless really hot they don't get undressed

This post was edited

My wife is also a textile. I am only nude at home indoors.

This post was edited

My wife is very similar. Sometimes she tells me to put my clothes on, other times she doesn't mind as much, but I think she would prefer I not be nude. She has no problem with me sleeping naked or doing things after I get out of the shower without putting my clothes on, but doesn't want me lounging around in the nude. I figure I'm lucky to get in the nude time that I do and as soon as she leaves to go somewhere, I am nude!It seems many of us are in the same boat. We have textile wives, and cannot wait for them to go out shopping (As long as they do not spend too much), and better still go away for a few days. Then yippee off come the clothes, and freedom and relaxation is enjoyed in the nude.

This post was edited

I'm in a situation where my wife knows I prefer not to wear clothes and in the summer that seems OK with her when no one else is around.She said once that she'd answer the door and wondered what I'd do when she wasn't home. This winter (so far)is a different matter mainly because with our new heat pumpheating system just recently installed we cannot seem to get the house warm enough to be able to enjoy nudity for more than an hour or so before the coolness becomes down rightcold. Mycompromise solution is to just wear my dressing gown and socks. But on some days even that isn't warm enough so on go clothes and sweater. I sleep nude which until this winter wasn't a big problem but now even the bed feels cold when I first jump in. Fortunately it soon warms up. I'm happy to have winter for varietybut I'm dreaming of summers warmth, nude walks, yard work and morning coffees.

This post was edited

I'm in a situation where my wife knows I prefer not to wear clothes and in the summer that seems OK with her when no one else is around.She said once that she'd answer the door and wondered what I'd do when she wasn't home. This winter (so far)is a different matter mainly because with our new heat pumpheating system just recently installed we cannot seem to get the house warm enough to be able to enjoy nudity for more than an hour or so before the coolness becomes down rightcold. Mycompromise solution is to just wear my dressing gown and socks. But on some days even that isn't warm enough so on go clothes and sweater. I sleep nude which until this winter wasn't a big problem but now even the bed feels cold when I first jump in. Fortunately it soon warms up. I'm happy to have winter for varietybut I'm dreaming of summers warmth, nude walks, yard work and morning coffees.Not sure what part calf your from but heat pumps doint work well wear it's cold like below 40 degs

This post was edited

I love my heat pump and I live in NE Wisconsin.

This post was edited

My wife shares a similar feeling about nudity. Although she has given it a try from time to time, she does not seem to enjoy the freedom I do. I think she will come around in time and maybe your wife will toas well.

This post was edited

My wife was at first hesitant re me being nude, but later she started to join me in being nude at home and thus is now more comfortable with me being nude. However so as not to feel ashamed she is very reluctant to go nude on our roof terraces. I don't have such qualms and therefore am nude all the time at home especially when in bed. My wife often nude in bed,went to bed in pj's the other night but couldn't settle, so I told her to get nude, A few minutes later she said she felt better and was soon asleep.

This post was edited

My relationship is somewhat similar, we are members of a nudist camp and spend alot of our weekends there. She loves it there and has no problem being nude. At home she is almost always in here underware and a tshirt. I am almost always nude around there house and is fine with our son doing the same as he gets older. It sounds like she respects the fact you prefer to be nude and is ok with it and thats a good thing :)

This post was edited