RE: A new dilemma

The camera is no longer an issue. After a decent discussion I explained that enjoy my property fit its privacy to be nude. He understood and said he had no issues with that. But explained that I had an issue with the possibility of his school age daughter being exposed to the pics. That's when it was decided the cameras would no longer be up. All is fine between us.

This post was edited
RE: A new dilemma

Good to see that once he knew that the right outcome came and you can carry on enjoying your nude life.

This post was edited
RE:A new dilemma

Cameras and freedom to be. Thanks for update and to understand that communication won out. All is well with neighbors :o}

This post was edited

Until the little girl gets curious and peeks into your yard.

This post was edited

First off ...the father is now aware of why I petioned the camera. Their yard is fenced but does have a gate and there is a woodline of approximately 30 yrds wide between us. I dont hike much back in that area this year but I still mow it nude on the tractor.

This post was edited

Until the little girl gets curious and peeks into your yard.

So? The sight of a nude body is not going to scar or warp her. If her parents don't want her to see him, then they tell her not to go over there. If she does anyway, that's not on the OP. As nudists, we can't live in paranoia that someone will see us and be offended, especially when we are 100% within our legal rights.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I was canoeing down a popular stream in No'west Pa. I saw a marking on a tree that said " B1 " I thought it was odd, being in a national forest with no one owning the land. A short distance farther downstream, I decided to take a break out of the canoe. I pulled up to shore and on a small bank. There I saw a trail cam, all alone. I heard the click of my pic being taken. After a short break, I decided to see where the cams photo angle was. Once decided, I stood right on the line of sight for the cam, dropped my drawers and jumped out in front of the cam, bent over. Heard the click. So, someone got a true pic of the stream's wildlife.

This post was edited
RE:A new dilemma From MARTIN 01042020

May I suggest the simple choice of putting up some signs, in view of this type of camera, to the effect that anyone who is detected would be entirely naked as a nudist owner of that property. Should those cameras record you or anyone else, that information would also be shown on any photograph and would indicate that the camera owner had that intent. In your specific situation, why not have some sort of flag signal that your area is being occupied for your own nude enjoyment, such that your neighbour and his family can avoid your areas when you are there, and enjoy their own activities on their own property when the flag is not raised. You can write a letter to that effect, and put it on the same location as a camera so he'll be aware of this arrangement and comply or not as he sees reasonable. If the chap is a father, he'll be concerned about his family being exposed to nudism in such a situation and if you continue to be approachable and reasonable, he and they might well come to appreciate the lifestyle themselves, if they don't already. How about joining forces to make a common area where both of you can enjoy BBQ's sunning and calm pleasures which you can all enjoy, clothes on or off. Make a sandbox and pretend it's Miami or Hawaii, great fun ahead.

This post was edited

You could always get a laser pointer, run it on a power supply, and aim it right at the camera, rendering it blind. If neighbor moves the camera, just re-aim the laser.

This post was edited

If it was in the UK my answer would definitely be "do nothing" as non-sexual and non-aggressive nudity is perfectly legal - especially on your own property.
Depending on the attitude of the local law enforcement the same might, in practice, have been true where you live if you could have claimed not to have noticed the game camera.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy