RE: A new dilemma

You could pee on the lens , that would blur it some. And then every other beast of the forest would come pee on it as well, or they might even rip it down, then they would pee on it! :) - Nudeprewd 9/29/2017

If you see the camera again, either plant the bamboo or errect a blind in a tree that blocks the area. Even a small blind the size of an umbrella ten feet from the camera can mask a large area behind it.A quick shot of spray paint on the lens is a fast, easy and inexpensive way to block the view from the camera.That could be considered vandalism and possibly trespassing. Any measures taken to thwart the camera should be done on your own property without touching the camera. However, a coating of grease on the lens would obscure any image.

This post was edited

The camera is no longer an issue. After a decent discussion I explained that enjoy my property fit its privacy to be nude. He understood and said he had no issues with that. But explained that I had an issue with the possibility of his school age daughter being exposed to the pics. That's when it was decided the cameras would no longer be up. All is fine between us.

This post was edited

Good to see that once he knew that the right outcome came and you can carry on enjoying your nude life.

This post was edited

Glad to see this dilemma was resolved in a reasonable manner

This post was edited
RE:A new dilemma

Cameras and freedom to be. Thanks for update and to understand that communication won out. All is well with neighbors :o}

This post was edited

Until the little girl gets curious and peeks into your yard.

This post was edited

First off ...the father is now aware of why I petioned the camera. Their yard is fenced but does have a gate and there is a woodline of approximately 30 yrds wide between us. I dont hike much back in that area this year but I still mow it nude on the tractor.

This post was edited

Until the little girl gets curious and peeks into your yard.

So? The sight of a nude body is not going to scar or warp her. If her parents don't want her to see him, then they tell her not to go over there. If she does anyway, that's not on the OP. As nudists, we can't live in paranoia that someone will see us and be offended, especially when we are 100% within our legal rights.

This post was edited