Please help me understand this site...

I was muted and then blocked from chat room because I held up my heavy breasts and then called out the moderator for his un- justness. Oh the insanity. The most popular woman here can have spread eagle camera shots and men can jack off but I can not be free in my innocent glory on cam. Why?

This topic was edited
RE: Please help me understand this site...

Same response to your other post:
If a guy holds up his penis on cam to show it's glory, he is
out. Why not a woman? Let's lose the double
standard.

This post was edited

It sounds like the Mod thought you were acting inappropriately for
a naturist site, and if so was quite right to kick you
out.

It happens to guys who use the Chatroom just to expose
themselves.

I'm a naturist, I don't mind seeing others naked, I actually prefer
it, but I don't want them to stick their bits in my face.

S

This post was edited

The flashing of one's penis on cam is not the same as the flashing of breasts. For a nudist site, I would expect people to understand the difference between breasts and genitals.

This post was edited

Must be another one of those unwritten rules we have to abide by, I have not seen any mention of women's breast in any of the 8 written rules.

This post was edited

Love2...I can wholeheartedly understand your irritation with the situation; it doesn't appear to be a fair and consistent application of the rules. Perhaps the biggest contributor is the difference in motives between the mods, teamtrue, people with dubious objectives, and the rest of us. I'll only touch on the mods. The mods have a difficult job, usually without much positive reinforcement, to keep the room clean and above-board. This is accomplished in a room full of nude people from cultures and backgrounds from around the world distanced by the computer monitor. If only the UN could be as good!! Anyway, in my opinion, the mods did not have all of the situation scenario in hand, nor could they view all the 'nonverbal' cues you were providing. Those two thoughts, along with a finite period to get back to monitoring the room, may have been the chief cause of any perceived misunderstanding. There's a big difference between a woman holding up her breasts as she mentions 'the big girls' and her clothes baggy fit (as my sister-in-law did a few months back) and the same scenario with the 'hey big boy' look. Both have the same motions but the underlying intent is not even close. In an open forum, the first one is fine and the second is not... I don't know if this helps any, but it's my logic and I hope you continue to enjoy the room.

This post was edited