Hello everyone

We are from Florida.
We are a nudest beach club inside the Florida Naturist Park. We are open 7 days a week.from 9 am . until midnight at least. It depends on how many members are here we all ways have some kind of music playing.bring your favorite beverage.you can lay out in the sun, play volley ball play horseshoes knock a few golf balls around during the day and relax by bonfire at night Come on down Ya'LL We have gas grills so you can cook your own food if you get hungry and picnic tables . we have hot and cold showers and a sprinkler so you can play like kids again and a lakeand check us out to see if you want to join as a member.Bring your own towel to the beach so you dont walk away with sand between your cheeks.we do have a day fee:daily fee: $10.00 a personMembership Fees a $150.00 a year you can pay them 2 way.1. $ 25.00 every two month2.$ 150.00 in full for the year

This topic was edited
RE: Hello everyone

If I lived in Florida I would love to come to visit you.
Unfortunately we are a little far away
Maybe one day ...

This post was edited

Oh my. I wish I lived closer. I'm in northeast Ohio and life on a nude beach in Florida sounds like heaven.

This post was edited

Oh my. I wish I lived closer. I'm in northeast Ohio and life on a nude beach in Florida sounds like heaven.
I used to live in Ohio In Beavercreek

This post was edited

yes you have to luv floridas nude beaches i go when i can to haulover beach. looking forward to trying blind creek beach this coming winter any others visit them would like to hear from you.

This post was edited