RE: Small sack

I am doubly blessed. Not only do I have a small penis, I have almost no sack. Who elseis like this?me to i have small one

This post was edited

I am doubly blessed. Not only do I have a small penis, I have almost no sack. Who elseis like this?me to i have small one

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Same here small in both departments. Especially when it gets cold.

This post was edited

I have small balls too.They are like boy balls. They arealways tightGood to know i am not the only one!

This post was edited

I am doubly blessed. Not only do I have a small penis, I have almost no sack. Who elseis like this?Tiny cock and tiny balls as well here, sometimes hard to find them :)

This post was edited

Most of the time It has tobe over 70 degs other wise I look like I just got out of a pool

This post was edited

I am doubly blessed. Not only do I have a small penis, I have almost no sack. Who elseis like this?

Same here, tight sack and small balls, tightest when cold or in water

This post was edited

Same here, small ball sack and usually tight rather than hanging. On the plus side this makes sycling more comfortable!

This post was edited