growing up as a nudist

most of us didn't have nudist parents growing up but if you were 8 yoa or so and your parents approached you back then and wanted you to join them at a nudist resort would you have gone or said no way...

This topic was edited
RE: growing up as a nudist

My parents would never had asked, but I would have gone. Growing up, I always slept nude and was nude when I could be. I went skinni dipping many times alone once I was able to drive out to our lake.

This post was edited

usually most 8 y.o. s didn't get a choice, at least back when a lot of us were kids. if your parents said they were going somewhere and they wanted you to go , you went. you could of whined and cried and threw a tantrum but in the end you went along.

This post was edited

ok i remember that to, the weekly car ride all dressed up, but i do think i would have liked being a nudist back than, even better i wouldn't need to be dressed up or dressed at all.

This post was edited

My folks were very conservative and I used to get nude in the garden in the secluded parts or in the summer house. It was never anything I discussed with my parents. I had a neighbour who would join me if we were feeling particularly daring.

I did get caught once and it was a stern telling off - maybe that's why it was something I used to keep hidden for so long. I certainly never told my folks about it as I knew it would not be something they would accept openly.

On the last point, had my parents asked me if I wanted to go to a naturist place, after picking my self up off the floor, I would have gone!

This post was edited

My parents were very Conservative and would not have gone to a nudist camp. I'm pretty much a self proclaimed nudist. I used to get naked out in the wood either at grandparents or uncle's farms. I also had a special place at an old abandon strip mine. It was my own little hide away. spent countless hours there in the summer and on weekend during school. But I'd of gone if they had been. No doubt about that one!!

This post was edited

Holy cow . If only i was 8 again . I would have loved it . I would actualy go outside at nite by myself when everyone else was asleep and just walk around nude . Just like the song says ," If i could turn back time ..... "

This post was edited

Can't figure out if my parents would have asked or not. Dad was nude around the house and even outside on ocassion and while Mom wasn't prudish if we saw her nude, she wasn't as 'out there' as dad. Like lots of others here, when I was 8, if they'd have said we we're going someplace, I wouldn't have had any say whatsovever. I knew I liked being nude around the time I was 8 or so and in retrospect I wish they would have asked or taken me someplace because I could have been honest with them, myself and could have avoided a whole of shame over my feelings. I could have come to an understanding earlier in life the nudity is okay and even more important that nudity does not equal sex and is not sexually provacative if understood in the correct perspective.

This post was edited

If it had come up then, yeah I probably would have gone. It was briefly discussed when I was about 14 but never happened.

This post was edited

I did not have nudist parents.By the time I was eleven or twelve I was having nudist urges.If I had been asked about participating in a nudist lifestyle,I would have in a heartbeat.It is only in the last 5 to 10 years that I have acted on my nudist urges.I love running around naked.

This post was edited

without a doubt...I would have jumped at the oppertunity..I always wished my mother (single parent) would just allow nudity in the house and go to a nude place...I would have loved it.....Whenever mom wasn't hkme,I woild be naked.

This post was edited