Never had kids but about to become a stepfather...

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old, 14 and 18. The 8 yr old sometimes visits us in bed in the morning when he wakes.He has seen mom nude before. But not me.Last weekend he jumped under the covers with us. we were already up and had gotten partially dressed to leave the room .
How does one explain being nude. When and if he see's me. When I have not been part of his life in 8 years. Or the male father figure in his life?

This topic was edited
RE: Never had kids but about to become a stepfather...

First of all have a talk with your girlfriend and see what her perspective is on the matter. If she is OK with it, then just continue to be nude in the house doing everyday things, leaving doors open, be casual and natural about it. The kids will accept it in no time. Also encourage them to be naked in the house as well.

This post was edited
RE: Never had kids but about to become a stepfather...

I answered this question when you posted it in the Nudist Parenting group. Good luck!

This post was edited
RE:Never had kids but about to become a stepfather...

Sorry took so long. Been busy wedding, moving and all. So my wife and I are naked most of the day. When the boy is at school as soon as he is out im naked. When he. Is back and around from school. Im in shorts and freeballing 100%. He has pulled them down while we play fight. The boy now 11 knows i freeball 100%. I walk to and from the bathroom naked. He has seen me change when he walks in the room. I sleep naked and he has been in bed with us having talks and he is aware of me being nude. But these are glimps of me he has seen. if he has seen of me fully its my butt he has seen. 100% since im normally facing the other way when he walks in on me. Not straight out everything hanging infront of him yet. But its a start i guess. One day i will just do go nude. But, i think im nervous to do it...lol.

This post was edited

Sorry took so long. Been busy wedding, moving and all. So my wife and I are naked most of the day. When the boy is at school as soon as he is out im naked. When he. Is back and around from school. Im in shorts and freeballing 100%. He has pulled them down while we play fight. The boy now 11 knows i freeball 100%. I walk to and from the bathroom naked. He has seen me change when he walks in the room. I sleep naked and he has been in bed with us having talks and he is aware of me being nude. But these are glimps of me he has seen. if he has seen of me fully its my butt he has seen. 100% since im normally facing the other way when he walks in on me. Not straight out everything hanging infront of him yet. But its a start i guess. One day i will just do go nude. But, i think im nervous to do it...lol.

This post was edited

Congrats! Ive been becoming a father figure for a 10 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. But so far my nudity in her home is limited to her bedroom. Sometimes we get partially nude in the living room when the kids are sleeping.

This post was edited
RE:Never had kids but about to become a stepfather... 17022019

Don't worry about anything. That normality is what he or anyone should expect and learn to appreciate. That's the role you can play and it's not a difficult one.

This post was edited

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old, 14 and 18. The 8 yr old sometimes visits us in bed in the morning when he wakes.He has seen mom nude before. But not me.Last weekend he jumped under the covers with us. we were already up and had gotten partially dressed to leave the room .How does one explain being nude. When and if he see's me. When I have not been part of his life in 8 years. Or the male father figure in his life?

I am back....4 yrs now. Married and we are all moved in together in our new house. My wife visits nudist clubs with me. Will walk around naked if ahe feels that way. The boy now 13. Time flies. My son has seen me naked many times. Never once has he made a face or said anything. Fixed his xbox while naked and he was in the room. Because of the corona virus. He is having school here at home. And he sees me daily nude now for hours since i also work from home. Getting coffee. Dishes...food...a drink of water He has even had a conversation with me while i was peeing. Both he and i never close door when peeing. When this crap goes away i will be asking him to go to a resort with us. Lets see how that goes.. hope he atleast tries it once.

This post was edited

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old, 14 and 18. The 8 yr old sometimes visits us in bed in the morning when he wakes.He has seen mom nude before. But not me.Last weekend he jumped under the covers with us. we were already up and had gotten partially dressed to leave the room .How does one explain being nude. When and if he see's me. When I have not been part of his life in 8 years. Or the male father figure in his life?I am back....4 yrs now. Married and we are all moved in together in our new house. My wife visits nudist clubs with me. Will walk around naked if ahe feels that way. The boy now 13. Time flies. My son has seen me naked many times. Never once has he made a face or said anything. Fixed his xbox while naked and he was in the room. Because of the corona virus. He is having school here at home. And he sees me daily nude now for hours since i also work from home. Getting coffee. Dishes...food...a drink of water He has even had a conversation with me while i was peeing. Both he and i never close door when peeing. When this crap goes away i will be asking him to go to a resort with us. Lets see how that goes.. hope he atleast tries it once.

How did it work out with the older 2?

This post was edited

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old, 14 and 18. The 8 yr old sometimes visits us in bed in the morning when he wakes.He has seen mom nude before. But not me.Last weekend he jumped under the covers with us. we were already up and had gotten partially dressed to leave the room .How does one explain being nude. When and if he see's me. When I have not been part of his life in 8 years. Or the male father figure in his life?I am back....4 yrs now. Married and we are all moved in together in our new house. My wife visits nudist clubs with me. Will walk around naked if ahe feels that way. The boy now 13. Time flies. My son has seen me naked many times. Never once has he made a face or said anything. Fixed his xbox while naked and he was in the room. Because of the corona virus. He is having school here at home. And he sees me daily nude now for hours since i also work from home. Getting coffee. Dishes...food...a drink of water He has even had a conversation with me while i was peeing. Both he and i never close door when peeing. When this crap goes away i will be asking him to go to a resort with us. Lets see how that goes.. hope he atleast tries it once.How did it work out with the older 2?

The older 2 never really lived with me. They stayed in mexico.. was their decision. Stayed with gramps. Both were out of school. Relationship with them is great. They have never seen me nude. They have seen mom nude but not me. I have seen them partially nude or in underwear only. They ahve not seen me nude since i dont practice nudity in gramps place lol.

This post was edited

So with all this stay at home i have been pushing the nudity more around my boy (he's in boxers all day). He seems to not mind..:). He is doing home schooling and he shouts out for help. I walk right up naked and help. Get coffee...food, was water. Loving it..
Today he actually tried having a play boxing match. He acting like it was nothing

This post was edited