RE:Never had kids but about to become a stepfather...

This is 40 years ago. I moved in with my mistress and her children. The eldest was 18 and moved out to live with her man. Two of the other three were teenagers, one boy and one girl. The other was 7. My mistress and I always slept together naked and bathed together. And we always had an open door policy with her children (my soon-to-be step children). So they often saw us naked as a matter of course. The youngest wouyld get into bed with us in the mornings. I married their mum. Now they are all adults, producing children (and grand children) of their own. None of them are nudists but they are all normal in other respects.

This post was edited

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old, 14 and 18. The 8 yr old sometimes visits us in bed in the morning when he wakes.He has seen mom nude before. But not me.Last weekend he jumped under the covers with us. we were already up and had gotten partially dressed to leave the room .How does one explain being nude. When and if he see's me. When I have not been part of his life in 8 years. Or the male father figure in his life?I am back....4 yrs now. Married and we are all moved in together in our new house. My wife visits nudist clubs with me. Will walk around naked if ahe feels that way. The boy now 13. Time flies. My son has seen me naked many times. Never once has he made a face or said anything. Fixed his xbox while naked and he was in the room. Because of the corona virus. He is having school here at home. And he sees me daily nude now for hours since i also work from home. Getting coffee. Dishes...food...a drink of water He has even had a conversation with me while i was peeing. Both he and i never close door when peeing. When this crap goes away i will be asking him to go to a resort with us. Lets see how that goes.. hope he atleast tries it once.How did it work out with the older 2?

The older 2 never really lived with me. They stayed in mexico.. was their decision. Stayed with gramps. Both were out of school. Relationship with them is great. They have never seen me nude. They have seen mom nude but not me. I have seen them partially nude or in underwear only. They ahve not seen me nude since i dont practice nudity in gramps place lol.

This post was edited

So with all this stay at home i have been pushing the nudity more around my boy (he's in boxers all day). He seems to not mind..:). He is doing home schooling and he shouts out for help. I walk right up naked and help. Get coffee...food, was water. Loving it..
Today he actually tried having a play boxing match. He acting like it was nothing

This post was edited

40 plus years ago I dated and basically lived with (spent more time at her place than mine) a woman who had an 8 year old daughter. She knew her mother and I slept together and in the nude. I asked her mother in the beginning if her daughter had seen her dad nude often, i knew she had her mom. She said quite often and not to worry. So mom and I were nude 90% of the time and her daughter about 50%. It did take us awhile to get her to knock on the bedroom door though as she caught us, as Bob Eubanks would say, making whoopi several times. Mom in the cowgirl position a couple of those times. I bought a lock and that forced the little dickens to learn to knock.

This post was edited

Ha! Whoopie...I haven't heard anyone use that expression in a while...we need to use that one more often!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy