Ile du Levant, Euronat or Montalivet?

Can someone who's been give me a little idea of how much of a naturist " heaven"Ile du Levantreally is. I have been to large resorts, Cap d'Agde for example, but really get frustrated at the non-naturist ideals that exist there. Too many swingers and not enough naturists. I really don't like getting dressed in the evening when it too warm for clothes, yet these swingers look at the naturists as if we are the odd ones out. After all it's suppose to be a NATURIST resort! I've thought about Euronat, Montalivet but mainly Ile du Levant. Can you, with the exception of the port and town centre, really be nude anywhere else? If I stay at a small hotel are they all nude friendly? I've tried to get more info on the internet but when it comes to Ile du Levant it seems to be scarcer than other place. Thanks!!

This topic was edited
RE: Ile du Levant, Euronat or Montalivet?

l il du levan, is ok, 4 what u lokinfg for,we was 2 years ago, and last year again.is still a naturist resort all nud,

This post was edited

l il du levan, is ok, 4 what u lokinfg for,we was 2 years ago, and last year again.is still a naturist resort all nud,
I've been to the beach at Montalivet and it is lovely, spacious and the area is quiet and relaxing. If you don't want to stay in the nudist resort there are hotels in nearby villages. About an hour's drive from Bordeaux airport.

This post was edited

Euronat is nice the best we have been naked for 24 hours is sabliere which was nice possibly a smaller site will suit you better Susan

This post was edited

Euronat is nice the best we have been naked for 24 hours is sabliere which was nice possibly a smaller site will suit you better Susan

This post was edited