Going commando?

How many people, in addition to sleeping nude, don't wear or own any underwear, panties, bras? I started sleeping nude when I was 6 and started freeballing at 7 with the encouragement of my dad who also slept nude and went commando. How old were you when you started, and what made you want to lose the undergarments?

This topic was edited
RE: Going commando?

I was 10 when I started to sleep in the nude after I saw my father sleeping naked. I was 14 when I started going commando. I was changing in the locker room at the Y when I saw this guy with a horse cock put on his jeans without underwear and I thought why not! Have been going commando for 50 yrs now, even during my corp office years. Just love the feeling of being free and letting the boys out to breath.

This post was edited

I go commando when in casual clothes and off work. I work a corporate job and usually wear snug dress slacks so afraid to do the commando thing at work.ditto

This post was edited

love it when i can

This post was edited

I always go commando. I slept nude once in a while when I was a young boy, but began doing it a lot more when I was around 15 or 16. When I was 18 I went to college and my first room mate said, just as we were going to get ready for bed "I hope you don't mind but I sleep in the nude." !! I could not have heard better news. We both stripped our clothes off and I have slept naked ever since. I used to go commando once in a while but a few years ago I just stopped wearing underwear, work clothes, casual pants, jeans, shorts, dress suits, I am always naked underneath.

This post was edited

started sleeping naked with the age of 10 but took me a while to realize that I was not the only one who loves to do it when I went to summer camp with the age of 14. In military service with the age of 18 I started to go commando as in summer time it was too hot to wear anything in the battle uniform. So kept it as I loved to let it alll hang and get the air cooling my balls. So this is it - freeballing all the time now.

This post was edited

I was sleeping nude when i was 16. And casually I dont wear underwears but when i am at office I dont.

This post was edited

I am commando 98 percent of the time... as other people have stated before.. it saves on laundry

This post was edited

When I was a lot younger I slept nude many times but not all
the time. Sometimes I wore my pajama bottoms until I gave them up and slept in
my underpants. Much later I gave those up and sleep nude full time like I do
now.

Here I go commando whenever I can but most of the times I am
not able to because going commando means going without underwear and I can't wear
underwear when I have nothing on to wear it under. As I live in a clothing community
I am rarely dressed at all.

This post was edited

I've been going commando since I was a teen and thats about when I started sleeping naked too. I almost never wear any underwear.If I do its usually boxers cause I still need some freedom.

This post was edited

ive been sleeping naked since i was like 8 and started going command since i was like 10 and only wear underwear when i have to which isnt often

This post was edited