RE:Going commando?

What would you prefer to be wearing after you die?Business casaul?Shorts and a t shirt?Nothing at all?

As far as I am concerned I won't be around to worry!

This post was edited

Ill have no need for clothes, shorts and a t shirt if someone really feels a need.

This post was edited

I no longer own a single bra and just a couple of pairs of panties for emergencies! Yes my breasts now sag a bit more than they should now but that's a fair trade when compared to the feeling of them hanging and moving about underneath my clothes.Do you think that sagging over time may perhaps be less in your case? Age shall always have some impact, but I sometimes wonder if the tissues may be stronger where they cannot rely on external support. I've read articles thatcsay bras help but am always suspicious of pro-bra sentiment by the writers. Either way, bravo for going natural. I find it quite attractive from the back when there are obviously no straps nor bulges beneath the outer clothing on a female.

It may well be but to be honest I don't really care. The feeling of freedom as your breasts sway and move , free and unconstrained, far outweighs the sagging . Plus your nipples constantly brushing against fabric is very enjoyable too!

This post was edited

When I was younger it was common to see girls with no bra on. Nipples poking the fabric of their clothes. Tits swaying and bouncing as they walked or flashing as they leaned over to put their shopping in the cart at the supermarket. Don't see it very much these days. I've seen a couple of my wife's friends braless and got a good look at their tits through the gap in their blouse, of course they didn't know.

This post was edited

For me I very occasionally freeballed before I started sleeping naked. Once I'd then started I freeballed more often to the extent that I freeballed most weekends and always when wearing shorts or a kilt (that's another story though). Roll on a few years and I now seem to go through phases of freeballing for a few weeks / months and then switching to briefs and or boxers before going back to freeballing again. For some reason I still freeball most weekends regardless of what I've been wearing during the week.

One thing that makes me smile is that, here in the UK it seems, that it's the norm not to wear a vest / undershirt and very few guys do. However the idea of freeballing, yet alone actually doing it, is thought of as weird and not to be done.

This post was edited

I've gone commando since my mid teens and always slept naked. I wear boxers for work, as the uniforms are far too tight, but if I'm out of work, I let it all loose lol.

This post was edited

I've gone commando since my mid teens and always slept naked. I wear boxers for work, as the uniforms are far too tight, but if I'm out of work, I let it all loose lol.

i would think that boxers would be extremely uncomfortable under tight pants. When I did wear underwear, I only wore boxers under loose suit pants. Briefs under anything else.

This post was edited

I sleep nude, wear under ware only when going to see the doc and then sometimes I dont' wear them even then. I have a couple pairs that are double pouched.......so I keep my penis separated from my balls.......keeps the total package less moist.
Hate feeling confined of constricted.........my balls are large and really appreciated the sense of just hanging freely.

When home I"m generally naked and outdoors when the daytime temps are warm.

This post was edited

I began to sleep naked at 7 years of age and I did it until I was 10 years old that my mother scold me, then I resumed doing it at 15 or 16 years old and with it I commando sometimes like going to high school or when I attended to my volleyball practices. Once after a day of practice, when I entered the locker room, my dad who was my coach / teammate when he saw me change for the shower and then to get dressed to go out, he asked me "won't you wear underwear? say "I forgot her at home" and I never ask again; another time in high school we did not go to class and some friends along with me escaped to a river near my city, when we arrived and decided to change one of them told me "no Do you wear underwear? "I answered" sometimes, you should do it, it's very comfortable. "Since then, when I don't feel like wearing underwear, I don't, I feel that sometimes the body needs to breathe from all sides

This post was edited

My wife even scolded me once for being free in gym shorts at her parents house.Same here, except at the local gym. I thought it wasn't that obvious to a casual glance. I didn't ask if it was just that obvious or whether she took more than a casual glance! I was laying on my back on the bench press at the time.

While I mustve missed the first post, I am still involved in this to this day. I refuse to wear undies in gym shorts, and if you can see an outline, then stop looking. My wife has given up. She has informed me many times that her mom is naked under a bathrobe In the mornings, so doesnt have much to stand on.

This post was edited