RE:Going commando?

I've yet to try a kilt, but I'd definitely commando one of those. I hear a company called Utility Kilts , makes a sport kilt for hiking I may try...

You can get low cost kilts from Amazon (much less cost than Sport Kilt). And they are good woollen kilts in Scottish tartans. I have several. The ONLY way to wear a kilt is commando. I have had much fun wearing my kilt in Europe. The ladies ask if I'm wearing it properly (commando). The answer is always Yes and often I get to show them by lifting it right up.

This post was edited

I have been going commando for years, makes it easier to get naked quickly!

This post was edited

I have been going commando for years, makes it easier to get naked quickly!

Back when I wore underwear, I had mastered taking off my shorts, underwear and socks in one quick motion so it doesn't help me to get naked quicker!

This post was edited

Sleeping nude since 6 or 7 ish. Struggled with itch and pinch for years until around 4 years ago tried shaving and got rid of the itch. Shortly after started tossing back and forth between boxers and briefs with no luck. Tossed the tighty Whitys in the trash and been pinch free ever since.

This post was edited

Ever since I retired I go commando wherever I go. It's so nice not having the confining restraints of underwear. I know most women don't do this but for us guys this is bliss!

Hve you gotten rid of most or all of your underwear?

This post was edited

(Have you gotten rid of most or all of your underwear?)Yes, I have less than half the total wardrobe I had before I retired.

So do I, and only 1 underwear for doctor's appointments.
I did a major wardrobe reduction right after I retired and have continued to get rid of more from time to time.
Pants and shorts are now at an optimal level.
Still have too many shirts, but all of my t's and tanks and some of my polos have logos with some significance to me so I am reluctant to get rid of any.

This post was edited

I have been sleeping nude since I was about 10 years old and haven't worn underwear or even owned any since I was 15. I also usually wear loose fitting cargo shorts so that my cock and balls have plenty of room to hang free and stay cool.

This post was edited

Well I stop wearing underwear around 10 I just love the feeling of freedom.... I only own 2 pair just in case !

This post was edited

Well I stop wearing underwear around 10 I just love the feeling of freedom.... I only own 2 pair just in case !

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked about the time puberty started like 13-14 and from the 1st night have never slept other than buck naked. I stopped wearing underwear a few years later like 16. Shortly after threw ever pair of ANY under I had in the trash and have never owned or worn a pair since. Dick and balls need to be loose and naked! If you can't be buck naked at least you're naked under your one layer of clothes.
naked man

This post was edited