RE:Going commando?

I started sleeping naked about the time puberty started like 13-14 and from the 1st night have never slept other than buck naked. I stopped wearing underwear a few years later like 16. Shortly after threw ever pair of ANY under I had in the trash and have never owned or worn a pair since. Dick and balls need to be loose and naked! If you can't be buck naked at least you're naked under your one layer of clothes.naked man

Did you have any sleepwear when you started sleeping naked or had you slept in your underwear?
If you had sleepwear, when did you get rid of it?

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked about the time puberty started like 13-14 and from the 1st night have never slept other than buck naked. I stopped wearing underwear a few years later like 16. Shortly after threw ever pair of ANY under I had in the trash and have never owned or worn a pair since. Dick and balls need to be loose and naked! If you can't be buck naked at least you're naked under your one layer of clothes.naked manDid you have any sleepwear when you started sleeping naked or had you slept in your underwear?If you had sleepwear, when did you get rid of it?
--
No - never had any kind of pjs jus drawers. sleeping naked like not wearing underwear is such a revelation! my dad also always slept naked and was a great naked role model.
naked man

This post was edited

I've been sleeping naked since I was 13 and I always sleep naked no matter where I am or who I'm with. I will go commando in running shorts, if I have to do something in front of the house, otherwise I'm naked at home and in the backyard. I've gone commando a few times in my jeans and my slacks, the problem with the slacks or my dress shorts you can see the entire outline

This post was edited
RE: Going commando?

Im right in this moment getting ready to sleep nude lol :)

This post was edited
RE: Going commando?

Im right in this moment getting ready to sleep nude lol :)

This post was edited

Sometimes before the virus closed everyone down, i always worn nothing underneath my shorts whenever I gone to class at my college, it in my opinion feels so good. At home i am always nude whenever i get the chance.

This post was edited

I cant even imagine how many years its been since I wore underwear. I think I still have a set for my suit as it was noticeable. But I aint wore it in years either ha! Sleeping Nude, about 6. Commando, since I was 12? Maybe if that late. Im 42 now....

This post was edited

I don't wear a real bra under my clothes ( just a bralette) and I don't own underwear. It's better for your health not to wear any!

This post was edited

Commando on the weekends and sometimes the week days to!

This post was edited

Since COVID hit in mid-March, I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn underwear, appointments with the dermatologist. I started going to work and every other place commando. I find it much more comfortable, especially in the warm weather.

This post was edited