RE:Going commando?

I only kept one pair - for hospitalization and my funeral

This post was edited

I got rid of my last pair and then replaced it for a medical appointment 3 times.
I now have a solid color swim brief without a drawstring that can also serve as underwear if necessary so there is no need for any.

This post was edited

the last time i was in the hospital was for a pacemaker replacement. It was an out patient procedure and I got dressed like normal in the morning. Commando naturally. I got there and the nurse told me to strip to my underwear and put on the flimsy gown. Well i just stripped to my birthday suit and put on the gown. Nothing was said.

This post was edited

Pessimist!:-

I don't have any underwear. When I was admitted to hospital the medics were more concerned about my health (after testing for covid).

This post was edited

I only kept one pair - for hospitalization and my funeralthe last time i was in the hospital was for a pacemaker replacement. It was an out patient procedure and I got dressed like normal in the morning. Commando naturally. I got there and the nurse told me to strip to my underwear and put on the flimsy gown. Well i just stripped to my birthday suit and put on the gown. Nothing was said.

Nothing to do with freeballing, but a medical experience.
I had a broken collarbone and dislocated shoulder repaired at a freestanding surgical facility.
I didn't take my shorts off because of the location of the surgury.
Afterward, I couldn't move my shoulder enough to put my t shirt back on.
They made me put on a hospital gown to cover my chest, even though there was direct exit from the recovery area to the parking lot!

This post was edited

Me !!!

This post was edited

Yes and yes here

This post was edited

Pessimist!:-I only kept one pair - for hospitalization and my funeralI don't have any underwear. When I was admitted to hospital the medics were more concerned about my health (after testing for covid).

.maybe in your country is ok but its not the same in other places. I also go to the hospital wearing underwear.

This post was edited

I keep some boxers for doctor appointments, seems to make them more comfortable around here. The boxers also double as shorts around home. If anyone puts shoes, socks, drawers, or a damn suit on me when I die I WILL haunt them till their end! And my wife and kids believe me too.

This post was edited

I keep some boxers for doctor appointments, seems to make them more comfortable around here. The boxers also double as shorts around home. If anyone puts shoes, socks, drawers, or a damn suit on me when I die I WILL haunt them till their end! And my wife and kids believe me too.

What would you prefer to be wearing after you die?
Business casaul?
Shorts and a t shirt?
Nothing at all?

This post was edited